Bullfinch Gas and Water Points. (1 Viewer)

Another Lesley

Free Member
Jan 9, 2013
North East
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2010
So, went off for a few days in the new to us motorhome :Smile: to try everything out. Have to say everything was great and loved it. I have two problems however, there is an external gas outlet for a bbq and an external shower point (ideal for our muddy wellies and even muddier dogs).......but here is the problem. Neither hose has been left with the MH....nor the fittings to attach the hoses too. I have web searched and from what I can find, it seems I cannot purchase these items separate from the rest of the fittings :Sad: and I really really don't want to spend the better part of £90.00 to buy the whole fitment. Does anyhone know where I could purchase these bits (tried ebay and Amazon) Please?

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hers a link to the Autotrail online shop
http://www.autotrail-online.co.uk/exterior/bbq-outlet-connector.html
where I found the gas connection. You will need to buy yourself a length of gas hose which is good as you can control the distance your bbq is away from your van. I have just had a look at my water hose attachment that the previous owner very kindly left & it has a dedicated connection that is on a length of shower hose with a trigger gun as the head. I shall try my best at attaching a photo but I would suggest you speak direct to Autotrail. Hope this helps.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I really really don't want to spend the better part of £90.00 to buy the whole fitment. Does anyhone know where I could purchase these bits (tried ebay and Amazon) Please?

just found at least three bullfinch bbq connectors (just the connector not the full thing) on eBay in less than 30 seconds :Doh:

and various bullfinch replacement shower hoses.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Hers a link to the Autotrail online shop
http://www.autotrail-online.co.uk/exterior/bbq-outlet-connector.html
where I found the gas connection. You will need to buy yourself a length of gas hose which is good as you can control the distance your bbq is away from your van. I have just had a look at my water hose attachment that the previous owner very kindly left & it has a dedicated connection that is on a length of shower hose with a trigger gun as the head. I shall try my best at attaching a photo but I would suggest you speak direct to Autotrail. Hope this helps.

Useful link, but it shows what a huge premium Autotrail charge for a standard spare part. (£17.00 versus £8.99 from JC) Get the connector from John Cross with Funsters' discount - you won't do better I suspect.

OP
OP
A

Another Lesley

Free Member
Jan 9, 2013
North East
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2010
Thank you everyone......especially you Freelander UK and you Papajohn. I searched Ebay and didn't find it. Thanks to you both all are now ordered

::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back