LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Does anyone have information on the EOS Energy management system in our Bentley motorhome??

The water level was flashing, Mike pressed the button to see which one was full - and the whole system went off. When it was turned on again, the system only found 8 devices, instead of the 13 it usually finds.

Unfortunately for us, it cannot find pump, lights and levels, so we are in trouble.

Any ideas or solutions would be very gratefully received.

Ginny and Mike

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Unfortunately for us, it cannot find pump, lights and levels, so we are in trouble.

Probably not many Bentley owners around. :Sad:

I'm guessing you've tried switching on/off - maybe holding 'on' switch down for a few seconds (works with my control panel but not same as yours)?

Don't mean to be cheeky, but do you have the handbook for the control panel? If not, there is a member of Out&AboutLive called spartan3956 who mentioned he has one. Might be worth contacting him if stuck.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Technical-question-for-Battery-expert/29040/

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Probably not many Bentley owners around. :Sad:

I'm guessing you've tried switching on/off - maybe holding 'on' switch down for a few seconds (works with my control panel but not same as yours)?

Don't mean to be cheeky, but do you have the handbook for the control panel? If not, there is a member of Out&AboutLive called spartan3956 who mentioned he has one. Might be worth contacting him if stuck.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Technical-question-for-Battery-expert/29040/

Yes we have the handbook and have read it very carefully. We have tried switching on and off, leaving it for a while and trying again. I will try the link and see what he has to say, thanks for the information. None of the troubleshooting covers the problem we have! typical.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
unplug hookup if connected and disconnect battery.

reconnect battery and see if it works.

if the system panel has an internal backup battery it wont make any difference otherwise a 'hard reset' may work.

nothing to lose but 5 minutes of your time

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
unplug hookup if connected and disconnect battery.

reconnect battery and see if it works.

if the system panel has an internal backup battery it wont make any difference otherwise a 'hard reset' may work.

nothing to lose but 5 minutes of your time

I noticed that the charger unit was not working, which we thought was strange but put it down to only having the TV on 12 volt, but we unplugged hookup as you suggested, and turned on the engine for a few minutes, and lo and behold when I tried it again everything came on!

We still cant understand the logic of it, but at least we have lights and a pump so at the moment we are just happy!

Thanks again PappaJohn

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
Similar for us....You are not alone !!!

Not really directly helping you to solve this 'Problem' but your symptoms are exactly the same as we have suffered for more than 2+ years.......and still counting !!

For us it occurs when we are OFF hook-up.....& as I was trying to detect WHY...found my on-board mains charging unit had DIED......i.e there was VOLTAGE drop.

When the mains charging system fault was rectified all things were back working again:thumb:

PS I can also get things working again without 'Hook-up' BUT with the Engine running for a short time, and/or Bright sun input for the 140w solar panels on top.......i.e. voltage UP:Doh:

I am not going to attempt to solve all the WHY's....I'll just live with it :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back