Cropredy Festival (1 Viewer)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
For those who may find Glastonbury a little overwhelming Cropredy is an eclectic Folk based Festival near Banbury run by Fairport Convention.
We have booked for this August, bands such as 10cc & the Peatbog Fairies are playing & of course Fairport.
Really is a super Festival especially for all you Hippies of a certain age :winky:
Go to Fairport Convention's website for further details.:thumb:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
And the Levellers and Alice Cooper are there to.:thumb:
And amongst others the Martin Barre Band. Martin is a member of Jethro Tull (one of my fav's) and they will be playing many of their classic songs :thumb:
Am looking forward to the Festival as it marks the beginning of my Retirement celebrations so if you hear of a Naked chap running round the site in delirious celebration you'll have a good idea who it is :winky:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
And amongst others the Martin Barre Band. Martin is a member of Jethro Tull (one of my fav's) and they will be playing many of their classic songs :thumb:
Am looking forward to the Festival as it marks the beginning of my Retirement celebrations so if you hear of a Naked chap running round the site in delirious celebration you'll have a good idea who it is :winky:

Is There Parking On Site?
and what's the cost overall

Roger & Sheils:Smile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Is There Parking On Site?
and what's the cost overall

Roger & Sheils:Smile:::bigsmile:

For a 3 Day ticket (8th, 9th & 10th August) the cost is £105 per person + a one off fee of £35 for Camping - not bad value compared to other Festivals.
The tickets go up in £5 increments from June 1st & August 1st. One of
The good things about Cropredy is that its one of the few Festivals that have parking next to your Camping unit, the price includes that.
It really is a lovely atmosphere, Cropredy village is just down the road & has a few fringe events going on in the Pubs. There are nice walks into the village from the Festival field along the canal with all the Canal barges parked up some selling nice bits & bobs.
If you go on You tube & search for Cropredy festival it will give you some idea of what to expect.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I thought this was something to do with foot fetishes:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.