Promise not to laugh please (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
well this is embarrassing so please don't laugh!! Because of all the bad weather we never got to get away for a trial weekend prior to our trip to the tour of Flanders this Thursday so we did a test run on the drive a couple of weeks ago. It went well and we had a great time but I was a little perplexed by the the fact there was no room to sit on the toilet without leaving the door open. I know I have been married for 10 years but even so there are some things that require privacy!! Imagine my embarrassment tonight when I discovered that the toilet seat turns easily to allow for leg room. Well how was I supposed to know, I am a newbie. Please tell me this was a common mistake and I won't feel such a numptie!!:Blush::Blush::Blush:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Probably no sillier than my missus going to the loo while I was on the other side of the Aire emptying the cartridge. Imagine my surprise when I returned and opened the compartment door..

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
You will not be the first nor the last not to realise the toilet 'swivels' in most newer motorhomes

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I have almost been had like that, as no prior announcment was made that the cassette was about to be emptied so I go in and shut the door, pull everything down and back onto the seat, and thought OMG, what's that draught up me important parts? Just managed to stop meself!

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
That's better than somebody on site that didn't know cassettes needed to be emptied and just kept using it doing both types in it, I got called to see why his toilet wouldn't flush, I told him the only way to do rather than do it myself.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i'm glad no one laughed at you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Together they might be clever.

All this talk of Numpties reminds me of when our new neighbours, then 9 yr old, daughter picked up the post and asked her mum who Mr Marks was. Her mum replied oh that's a letter for the previous owner. To which her daughter promptly replied, "oh no it's not, his name was Numptie". :whatthe:

Well her mum fell about laughing as she knew exactly where that name had come from......my husband's name for our previous neighbour! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back