Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
A few months ago there was a thread about a firm that did a supreme service of valeting and were highly recommended !:thumb:

Now I am back off my travels I could do with a bit of that !! Could someone please point me in the right direction I believe they are "up North" somewhere and are Funsters to boot ! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi I think his user is manda 3000gt he has an RV of his own and had a few good reviews on here. I might be wrong but think his name is Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Seriously why not try one of the 'Polish' hand car wash places, I am sure they would do a good outside clean at a very sensible price

Peter

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
Van Cleaning

I have a slight case of OCD
I took delivery of my 4 year old van from a dealer who said he had valeted it inside and out,
It took me 2 days to clean it up to my standard, even down to removing the remis cab blinds to get all the dust and dirt from the doors,

I could do it for a living

Now theres an idea :thumb:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Give it some wellie !!

Seriously why not try one of the 'Polish' hand car wash places, I am sure they would do a good outside clean at a very sensible price

Peter

The firm I am trying to get in touch with do "The Works" T Cutting, the lot ! Mine needs a bit more than a "wash and brush up !!":Doh::Doh::Doh:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Broken Link Removed could be the thread you are looking for. :thumb:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
steve

hi I wander could any body tell me what to use to clear my sink waste pipe as it seems to be blocked up and the water is not going down as quick as it should is there a chemical I can put down to clear it as its a long bendy flexible pipe thanks steve:Smile:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
hi I wander could any body tell me what to use to clear my sink waste pipe as it seems to be blocked up and the water is not going down as quick as it should is there a chemical I can put down to clear it as its a long bendy flexible pipe thanks steve:Smile:
Hi no chemicals needed buy from wilko or any sumermarket Soda Crystals cost around a £1 and follow instrustions.I wll guarntee this will work and only takes a few minutes, and you can keep the rest for regular clean ups.:thumb:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Gleam, gleam, glisten, glisten !!!!

Thanks everybody with the help in tracking down the elusive manda3000gt !:thanks2:

My truck is booked in for the Wednesday after Easter onwards for the "Full Monty" !!:Cool:

That means Dave (The whirling dervish:whatthe:) will be doing everything inside and out !!:thumb:

Watch this space !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
A few months ago there was a thread about a firm that did a supreme service of valeting and were highly recommended !:thumb:

Now I am back off my travels I could do with a bit of that !! Could someone please point me in the right direction I believe they are "up North" somewhere and are Funsters to boot ! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

"UP NORTH":RollEyes: awd lad...I see Dave is from Doncaster :thumb::thumb:..all the gud uns are from Doncaster..Steve:RollEyes::winky::winky:Genuine, Honest, Pleasant, Good fun to be around, good COOKS but modest with... it oooops ..I am getting carried away ...Not miserable ******s from L*********e:winky::winky::RollEyes:::bigsmile: its a Yorkshire thing

Last edited:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Thanks everybody with the help in tracking down the elusive manda3000gt !:thanks2:

My truck is booked in for the Wednesday after Easter onwards for the "Full Monty" !!:Cool:

That means Dave (The whirling dervish:whatthe:) will be doing everything inside and out !!:thumb:

Watch this space !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

glad you got sorted, only just seen the tread or I would have passed you Daves phone number. You wont regret it mine still "sparkaly " after all the rain and snow of winter...and you wont belive how clean your screen will be.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Eh Lad, dissn't fergit I am a Northener (Lancastrian) So it's homeward bound !! Cross the border int Yorkist territory makes me apprehensive !!:cry::cry::cry:

Thars right thar is from up north :Doh:wrong side of the border...shame cos thar not that bad for a Lancastrian...I've seen better though:RollEyes:....what did I tell you abart the roses......who came up smelling of roses:RollEyes::thumb: and since when has Doncaster been in Lancashire:Doh:.....has thar mooved the borders awd lad :winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
I rest my case !

Thars right thar is from up north :Doh:wrong side of the border...shame cos thar not that bad for a Lancastrian...I've seen better though:RollEyes:....what did I tell you abart the roses......who came up smelling of roses:RollEyes::thumb: [HI]and since when has Doncaster been in Lancashire:Doh:.....has thar mooved the borders awd lad :[/HI]Wink::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Typical Yorkist ! What is it about " Cross the border into Yorkist territory " that you don't understand ??:Doh::Doh::Doh: ........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Been there ... got the t-shirt

We left Dave (manda3000gt) yesterday after having his external valet and glass treatment and am amazed at his attention to detail ..... a great job well done .... Thanks Dave and Amanda. :thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
We left Dave (manda3000gt) yesterday after having his external valet and glass treatment and am amazed at his attention to detail ..... a great job well done .... Thanks Dave and Amanda. :thumb:

you cant belive the differance it makes to the glass can you!!, looks like there nowt there.....

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Hi no chemicals needed buy from wilko or any sumermarket Soda Crystals cost around a £1 and follow instrustions.I wll guarntee this will work and only takes a few minutes, and you can keep the rest for regular clean ups.:thumb:

Everything is a chemical....Soda Crystals are Sodium Carbonate Decahydrate with the formula Na2Co3...I think.

But you are right about how good they are !

barry:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back