LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We have just arrived at Bonterra Park, Benicasim and it is brilliant!!

The weather is lovely - sunny and very warm. The site is also great, our first time in Bonterra Park and we are really pleased. Having spent 10 days at Torre la Sal in Oropesa it is great to have a view! and more importantly have lots of people to talk to and places within walking distance.

There are funsters here, and even another Bentley owner, so Mike can lay in wait and chat to his heart's content!!

Ginny and Mike

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017

The weather is lovely - sunny and very warm. The site is also great, our first time in Bonterra Park and we are really pleased. Having spent 10 days at Torre la Sal in Oropesa it is great to have a view! and more importantly have lots of people to talk to and places within walking distance.

There are funsters here, and even another Bentley owner, so Mike can lay in wait and chat to his heart's content!!

Ginny and Mike

Are they full?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Glad you managed to get in ok hope you got a resonable pitch and can stay for the time tht you want as I said a lot are leaving along with ourselves in the next 2wks so there may be more options Bob

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Glad you managed to get in ok hope you got a resonable pitch and can stay for the time tht you want as I said a lot are leaving along with ourselves in the next 2wks so there may be more options Bob

I would stop there it's c*** in Walsall..!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
More snow coming they say... :Doh:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Ginny and Mike

Hi to you both, we could do with some of that sunshine, keep enjoying it that's what it's all about. :thumb:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
We left Bonterra last Tuesday, really enjoyed our stay there, plenty to do, Shops nearby and cycling is a real pleasure. Everyone friendly.

Back to the Uk on Thursday/Friday and the bad weather.

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Are they full?

We were given the choice of 4 pitches, decent ones. There seems to be lots of room in the woods but if you are staying longer than a week you can have a better pitch.

It does seems quite full, but there are a lot of people going home this weekend or next week who have been here for a few months.

My best advice would be to arrive early in the morning, we were here at 9.15 and had no problem at all.

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi to you both, we could do with some of that sunshine, keep enjoying it that's what it's all about. :thumb:

Thankks Carol, we look forward to seeing you at one of the meets later this year.

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005

Hi Bob, we are on C2 pitch 3, call in for a beer!!

Ginny and Mike

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
keep me posted

Plan to leave Javea on Friday and hope to get a pitch at Bonterra.
I see that the ACSI rate finished on 26 March!:Eeek: do you know what the charges will be after that date?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yes.. watch out on them Acsi rates !!
They can really shoot up at Easter etc unless you have negotiated a deal...

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Plan to leave Javea on Friday and hope to get a pitch at Bonterra.
I see that the ACSI rate finished on 26 March!:Eeek: do you know what the charges will be after that date?

Hi I have just been to the office, and if you stay 14 days or more there is no increase in the price over Easter. we look forward tp seeing you it is a lovely site. The ACSI price is 16 euro including 6 amp electricity.

Ginny and Mike

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Hi I have just been to the office, and if you stay 14 days or more there is no increase in the price over Easter. we look forward tp seeing you it is a lovely site. The ACSI price is 16 euro including 6 amp electricity.

Ginny and Mike

HI Ginny and Mike, we're currently at Cabrils until next Tuesday so we're going to give Bonterra a go and see if anything avaible for a couple of weeks from 26th.

Thanks for the info,

Dave and Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back