Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
JUST GOT BACK FROM MARQUIS DURHAM. GOT THE INVITE DURING THE WEEK. PLEASE GIVE US A RING TO LET US KNOW YOURE COMING SO YOU GET YOUR ANNIVERSARY GIFT, KEY RING, PENCIL,PEN,NOTEBOOK AND A COUPLE OF LEAFLETS AND SHOW OFFER TO BUY A TOP OF THE RANGE KON TIKI FOR SEVENTY THOUSAND POUNDS.HOW CAN I AFFORD SEVENTY THOUSAND POUNDS??? H.P. IS AVALIBLE AT THREE HUNDRED AND SO MANY POUNDS A MONTH OVER 12 YEARS. ARE THESE PEOPLE ON THE SAME PLANET AS US??? I HAVE BEEN ON THE SICK FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS AND DUE TO RETIRE IN OCTOBER SO HOW THE HELL CAN I AFFORD TO BUY A MOTORHOME FOR SEVENTY THOUSAND POUNDS???? DEAD EASY TAKE ANOTHER MORGAGE OUT ON YOUR HOUSE SAYS THE SALESMAN !!!! AND HOW DO I AFFORD THE MORGAGE ON A PENSION???DEFAULT ON THE MORGAGE AND LIVE IN THE MOTORHOME SIMPLES?????

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Buy the van on the hp, then sell your house and bugger off. live on the proceeds of the house and forget the hp payments, they will never find you.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I went to there last open day but decided I was insulted enough with the so called goody bag to go again. Our dog enjoyed the so called coaster and the rest of the crap went in the bin, apart from the ONE sweet, I've framed that.
I would prefer to be given nothing than there so called goodie bag.
Do you honestly think they give a damn if you cannot afford to buy on tick??? Just sign here please sir, now sod off till you want another van on credit. They come to the North East and think we are still trawling the beaches for coal to heat our pigeon lofts. We have done away with our abacuses and now sport calculators which are more accurate than there's. We even have a mass shortage of cap buyers.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
MUST BE EXPECTING YOU TO KICK YOUR CLOGS ::bigsmile: 12 yrs @ £400 a month only adds up to 57,600 so your getting a bargain @ 300 and odd for 70ks worth of van :thumb: must be interest free and a subsidy :thumb: hope you got your pen and book :winky:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Buy the van on the hp, then sell your house and bugger off. live on the proceeds of the house and forget the hp payments, they will never find you.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

That sounds like a plan :thumb: do you think they would find me at QMJ if JJ has room ::bigsmile:
terry

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We LOVE offers, for a discount of whatever it is on something we neither want nor need.

The Salesman haven't managed to grasp how we are always 110% certain we know a way to save a lot MORE than they are offering us ! :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back