Fiat Ducato 1994-1995 (M-reg) owners handbook/manual (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Motorhoming since 2006, 30 years tent camping in Africa
Hi All

I've been searching for a "Fiat Ducato 1994-1995 (M-reg) owners handbook/manual" and struggling.

I'm trying to find out if my heater matrix is working correctly. The passenger side never gets that warm, and am considering getting the matrix out and checking flaps etc. Before I do this I want to find out if I'm trying to fix something that ain't broken. I find that even when you turn the knob to make air go to feet and windscreen it still pumps out the main vents facing you. The only way to force some (limited) airflow to feet/windscreen is to close off all the other vents on the dash.

Can anyone point to such a manual, or PM if you have a pdf or something like that you can email me?

Thanks
Rog

OP
OP
RogerIvy
Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Thanks, I have this manual. However, it doesn't say anything about operating things like the heater. What I'm really wanting to know: Do the facing vents (i.e. that blow on your face) always allow full airflow regardless of what you select? I'm trying to figure out if my flaps in the heater unit (heating matrix) have a problem. IMO the airflow going to feet and windscreen is not that good. It may be there is a problem or that it's a weakness in the 1994-2001 Ducatos.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
Link Removed

It requires you to register but its free and you can download your 244 manual there all for free

Duane

OP
OP
RogerIvy
Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Link Removed

It requires you to register but its free and you can download your 244 manual there all for free

Duane

Thanks Duane, do you know if there is a "hidden link" to manuals for older vehicles?
The downloads page only seems to be for fairly new vehicles.

Thanks
Rog

OP
OP
RogerIvy
Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Is yours not a 244?

I don't think so ... there are many differences between what my vehicle is and what they show in the manual for the 244. I suspect mine is an earlier model.

Sam and Viv

Free Member
Sep 1, 2010
fife
Funster No
MH
hi-top
Exp
of-on with caravans-40yrs
Manual

Hi Ivis
I think your van is 230 or 231 it is very hard to get a manual for them but FIAT ePER is good for showing diagrams and parts, hope this helps. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back