LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Thought I would share a nice story from today...I have come to Wales to run the Rhayader 20 mile killer hill race...
We booked in too a little site and turned up on the Friday.the site was a mess and really muddy so after just one night we needed to move on. I went to the race organisers and asked if they would let me use there car park to park many large camper. They agreed but insisted I be tucker away in the corner...I there fore parked up next to a house in the corner of the car park.I said to nikki that the owner of the house would complain we were spoiling there view and have us moved on. Sure enough we had been there not 5 mins when out the owner came...I said too nikki here we go...but wait....instead of moaning the house owner wanted to know if we were ok for water ? He then went on to say he was a member of fun!! And introduced himself as Wizzer59!!!!!

How cool is that..

I went off to run the race and now sit in the car park safe and happy in the knowledge my new neighbour for tonight is a FUNSTER ....good job with she these happy drunk Welsh about...

Moral to this story?

Always make sure you have for FUNSTER id in the window :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back