New File Added: Dometic Service Agents Austria (1 Viewer)

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Downloads: A new file has been added by LesAshmore:

Broken Link Removed

These contain the Addresses and Location Of Camper Service Agents For Dometic RV Items

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
not if you aint got the handbook like i wouldnt have i use most of em when i run out of bog roll :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
LesAshmore

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Any one with any Dometic appliance in their van has a VERY thick handbook listing agents WORLDWIDE !!:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

BUT if you look at the Names and Addresses and then look at what they service, NOT MANY service RV equipment, so you have a thick book with addresses worldwide that is of little use as you then have to start looking for one that services RV equipment and then see where it is on the map to see if it closer to you than another one in the same country.

This way you can find one in seconds :Doh:

Oh almost forgot, Then you can chuck your "Very Thick Handbook" and store something of use in it's place

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
BUT if you look at the Names and Addresses and then look at what they service, NOT MANY service RV equipment, so you have a thick book with addresses worldwide that is of little use as you then have to start looking for one that services RV equipment and then see where it is on the map to see if it closer to you than another one in the same country.

This way you can find one in seconds :Doh:

Oh almost forgot, Then you can chuck your "Very Thick Handbook" and store something of use in it's place

Why not just Google it if and when you need something.......?

No need to carry anything other than your phone, tablet, laptop......

ps. never ever needed a Dometic service agent, cheaper and quicker just to ask on here if you do ever have a problem...:thumb:

OP
OP
LesAshmore

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Why not just Google it if and when you need something.......?

No need to carry anything other than your phone, tablet, laptop......

ps. never ever needed a Dometic service agent, cheaper and quicker just to ask on here if you do ever have a problem...:thumb:

If you have travelled abroad you will know that not all locations have Internet access and a Mobile phone signal is not always available.

But is it not better to have the answer to a problem readily available BEFORE the problem arises and THEN try to find an answer, especially when it doesnt take ANY room at all.

By the way, I created these POI's for MY use as a very experienced Motorhomer of over 30 years, I decided to share my "Needs" with other people in case they also used them, If you don't see a need for them So Be it, I have no problem with that, I am not charging for them they are FREE.

I am assuming from your comment that you either have never travelled abroad or you have Internet in your Van or you can afford to pay for data usage when touring, But not everybody has or can afford such as you.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Keep the info coming Les, plenty will find it useful:thumb:

We've got a new motto in FUN, no longer "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" but "Kick the gift horse in the goolies".

All he's doing is trying to help us all. He's not charged us. All he's done is caused some posts on the front page. I'd rather have helpful MH posts than some of the dross that does get posted and no-one moans about.

Though I must say, after a bit of thought, it's easier and better to buy the ACSI DVD than go this route, it is one of The Real Bargains out there for MHers. A wonderful tool.

And doesn't Les's argument "you don't always have internet" also fail with his files because G_Earth does not cache everything and needs to go on line to work ?

Fine if you have a GPS that understands them of course.

I guess what he should have done is put them on Ebay for £1 each and the the posts would be "Look at this bargain on ebay, all that for a pound, go and get some" and Les would have been sipping the best champagne.

OP
OP
LesAshmore

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Though I must say, after a bit of thought, it's easier and better to buy the ACSI DVD than go this route, it is one of The Real Bargains out there for MHers. A wonderful tool.

And doesn't Les's argument "you don't always have internet" also fail with his files because G_Earth does not cache everything and needs to go on line to work ?

Hi Mate I don't think the ACSI DVD actually uses GPS so it can't locate you.

Here you are, learn how to use Google Earth without an internet connection

http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2009/03/using_google_earth_offline.html

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back