'Genny' for SALE....1.0i Kippor- 'Inverter type' (1 Viewer)

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
My little used KIPPOR 1.00 IG Inverter [silent suitcase type] type is no longer needed. Little used & in Excellent condition / Yellow colour. Circa 35+ish hours useage...mainly for charging my mobillity Buggy batteries. Tool kit included & weighs about 15kg + Petrol [4 STROKE] with 'eco' throttle' , Low oil alert etc & 12v output ::bigsmile::thumb:

CAN BRING TO 'NEWARK' SHOW for some Lucky 'Funster' to become the new owner.....ONCE THE SALE PRICE AGREED & Happy with the unit-working etc :Blush:

OFFERS @ £100 +..........:thumb::thumb:

Please PM me for a speedy decision......

Good luck David, Liz & 'Achmed' ...aka 'Tilly' ...in the 'Disabled Area' this time
Will give you my Mob No in the PM response.

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
My little used KIPPOR 1.00 IG Inverter [silent suitcase type] type is no longer needed. Little used & in Excellent condition / Yellow colour. Circa 35+ish hours useage...mainly for charging my mobillity Buggy batteries. Tool kit included & weighs about 15kg + Petrol [4 STROKE] with 'eco' throttle' , Low oil alert etc & 12v output ::bigsmile::thumb:

CAN BRING TO 'NEWARK' SHOW for some Lucky 'Funster' to become the new owner.....ONCE THE SALE PRICE AGREED & Happy with the unit-working etc :Blush:

OFFERS @ £100 +..........:thumb::thumb:

I have just PM'd you David,

Please PM me for a speedy decision......

Good luck David, Liz & 'Achmed' ...aka 'Tilly' ...in the 'Disabled Area' this time
Will give you my Mob No in the PM response.

I have just PM'd you David,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back