Free Member
Jul 3, 2010
n Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
Going middle of April from Ireland to Cherbourg from there across France into Italy perhaps the Italian lakes.We then would like to go to Croatia and tour around there.coming home via Germany Holland Newcastle Stranraer Belfast .All these countries we have traveled in except Croatia I was wondering if there is anything I should know about this country about sites aires ect.Does this sound the route to go.Presto

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Going middle of April from Ireland to Cherbourg from there across France into Italy perhaps the Italian lakes.We then would like to go to Croatia and tour around there.coming home via Germany Holland Newcastle Stranraer Belfast .All these countries we have traveled in except Croatia I was wondering if there is anything I should know about this country about sites aires ect.Does this sound the route to go.Presto
we did similiar couple of years ago but in the car,In Croatia you need to buy pass for the motorways from petrol staion as you go in.We went Calais across Belgium, southern Germany,Austria, Slovenia,Croatia.Coming back stayed in Venice few days then,up to Italien lakes, switzerland, France home.

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Leaving 7th April heading that way ourselves via relations in Dordogne so there first then across northern Italy.We have been to Croatia twice but not in the van so will watch this thread with interest!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back