Anyone in Benicassim at the moment?? (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, We are in Oropesa at Torre la Sal2 and are a bit disappointed with the site. We intended to stay here a minimum of 4 weeks before moving up to Santa Suzanna, but the site is so far from anywhere - including a supermarket and bank - that we are thinking of moving to Benicassim.

Is any funster there at the moment, or can anyone give information on Bonterra Park or Azahra sites? We have ACSI but would like to stay a minimum 31 days. The length of stay could well be better discount than using the ACSI card, does anyone know?

We have 2 small dogs, it seems they are allowed but with restrictions.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Ginny and Mike

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
:Cool:Would recommend Bonterra Park rather than Azahar - Bonterra take dogs, supermarket across the road from site, beautiful beach 5 mins walk, and town 10 minutes away - lovely clean facilities - We've just spent 3 months there, now in "Sunny" Benidorm. Good luck:thumb:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Benacassim

Hi, I have camped at Bonterra park. Good site and location. easy walking distance to town and supermarkets and supermarket just outside camp.
very clean and tidy. lots of english to talk to ::bigsmile:

Nice bar and indoor pool.

I recomended it, but cannot comment on the other campsite that you have mentioned.

S :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Hi Ginney & Mike
We are staying at Bonaterra at the moment agree with the replies you have already got,
also at the moment bonaterra is fairly full with limited choice of pitchs we have friends who came this week for 8 dys and having to pay up front they are using acsi but normally the office give you the option paying long term prices or acsi which ever the best price. I would say in the next week a few long timers could be leaving and that might free up a few pitchs but the CCC start a rally April 2nd
All the Best Bob

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Bonterra Park

We are also on Bonterra, great site for town and supermarkets.
Site. We have been here since Jan, and are now on Acsi as it worked out best deal for us, Site worked it out and we agreed. As said site is pretty full, with people waiting for people to go to take the larger pitches. It may pay to phone before arriving.
regards

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ginney & Mike
We are staying at Bonaterra at the moment agree with the replies you have already got,
also at the moment bonaterra is fairly full with limited choice of pitchs we have friends who came this week for 8 dys and having to pay up front they are using acsi but normally the office give you the option paying long term prices or acsi which ever the best price. I would say in the next week a few long timers could be leaving and that might free up a few pitchs but the CCC start a rally April 2nd
All the Best Bob

Thanks for the information. I have emailed them but had no reply yet. I think we might jump in a taxi and come and see for ourselves, we are only 6 miles away. We would like to be there the end of this week or early next if we are staying for 31 days.

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We are also on Bonterra, great site for town and supermarkets.
Site. We have been here since Jan, and are now on Acsi as it worked out best deal for us, Site worked it out and we agreed. As said site is pretty full, with people waiting for people to go to take the larger pitches. It may pay to phone before arriving.
regards

Do they have to wait outside or is there a parking area? Our motorhome is 7.7 so what size pitch would you recommend, I can then check when we ring them tomorrow.

Ginny and Mike

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Hi you normally drive straight in they lift the barrier for you there are different grades of pitch and they can vary in shape and size it would be what they can offer on the day. also people park at top of site just to get on and believe there is also a waiting list for pitches people are always walking round looking for pitches likely to be coming vacant never really seen it so full in the time we been coming Bob

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi you normally drive straight in they lift the barrier for you there are different grades of pitch and they can vary in shape and size it would be what they can offer on the day. also people park at top of site just to get on and believe there is also a waiting list for pitches people are always walking round looking for pitches likely to be coming vacant never really seen it so full in the time we been coming Bob

Thanks Bob, I have just received an email from them and they more or less the same as you. I think we will stay here over the weekend and try and get over to see them before we set off.

Ginny and Mike

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Bonterra Park

Hi. We are just under 8 metres and are on gold pitches of which there are lots.
You can drive in the gate and park up the main road through the camp. Some people are going tomorrow Friday and Saturday. They are fairly helpful and if you get a pitch which is not to your taste you can always change, just have to be quick. Apparently they are not taking bookings at present say just turn up.
Good Luck
Peter and Glynis
At the end of Benecassim there is also a large area set aside for motorhome parking, or you can park in Lidle to have a look round.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back