Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi these is mainly aimed at beginers:thumb:

you been away and forgotton something havent you :Doh:

so do a list laminate it!!!! off all you need to take.... i have it behind the food cupboard
in the van:thumb: i still forget something though!!:Doh:so long its not the bottle opener:Smile:

have we a top tips section on here??

Ray:Smile:

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI the worst thing i forgot one weekend was the tv remote [ can not work without it:Doh:] even worse world cup football was on:cry:

top of list with bottle opener:thumb:

Ray::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
On our last trip out I drove 4 miles to motorhome storage then found i'd left the ignition key home.........Then when we returned from the trip stored the bus drove home and i'd left the house keys in the bus :Doh:

But Nurse found me and took me back to the home for the bewildered
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

freakylady

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
would anyone be willing to pm me their list - just to give me an idea of things we need to take
my hubby and i are picking up our motorhome this thursday and are trying to think of all we need to take with us...

thanks

Upvote 0

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Easy-peasy - A map, tin-opener, corkscrew, box of matches and sleeping bag. What ever else you need you can buy! :thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Easy-peasy - A map, tin-opener, corkscrew, box of matches and sleeping bag. What ever else you need you can buy! :thumb::thumb:

So don't forget your wallet/purse, like I did a couple of weeks ago, realizing after I'd driven about 70 miles. Had to drive all the way home and start again! :Doh:

Upvote 0

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
lady jann

::bigsmile:
would anyone be willing to pm me their list - just to give me an idea of things we need to take
my hubby and i are picking up our motorhome this thursday and are trying to think of all we need to take with us...

thanks

Hi freakylady , if you recieave info we would be interested in sharing ideas, for instance how do we stop plates rattling an glases breaking ,we look forward to any replyies and thank you in anticipation...

regards lady jann........

forever young...:Smile::Blush:

Upvote 0

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
so do a list laminate it!!!! off all you need to take....

It is also worth having a little checklist like that for things you need to do before leaving a site/pitch?

It's all too easy to forget or miss something? Especially when one of your neighbors comes along and interrupts your usual "packup" routine with the customary "Your off then".

Upvote 0
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Freaky Lady and Lady Jann

9 page list available... send me an e-mail if you'd like a copy

Upvote 0
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Found the special sun cream yet? :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
:Blush: sorry :Blush:

If anyone else would like a copy please use the contact page on my website

Upvote 0

freakylady

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
lol :)

it is a greast list tho really helpful to help me think of everything we might need for our first trip :)

Upvote 0

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
::bigsmile:

Hi freakylady , if you recieave info we would be interested in sharing ideas, for instance how do we stop plates rattling an glases breaking ,we look forward to any replyies and thank you in anticipation...

regards lady jann........

forever young...:Smile::Blush:
WHAT I DO USE MY CUSHIONS AND PUT THEM IN THE CUPBOARDS WORKS A TREAT NO BREAKAGES IN NEARLY THREE YEARS, AND NO RATTLES
GIVE IT A TRY IT WORKS:thumb:

Upvote 0

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
what ever you do dont forget the frying pan. Over the years we have managed to collect a good number of them due to manageing to leave them at home ,goodness knows why. They seam to grow legs and escape out of the van when we are asleep. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back