Which show, Newark or Harrogate? (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
After going to a couple of shows during the last two years, we are now starting in earnest our search for our first motorhome. No more aimless browsing, we are now on a mission! Bearing this in mind which show do you advise going to to see the best selection of used motorhomes. Distance in not an issue as we will combine either show with a visit to my son in Leeds.
We are looking at 4 berths with 4 travelling seats, fixed bed and overcab or drop down bed and up to around 7m length.
Which show would be best?

Cheers
Sid

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Peterborough show in April is one of the best show's and has a lot of motorhomes to view and sit and try them, it takes all day to walk round the show, also has stalls selling accessories of all kinds, hope you find the right van for your family:thumb:

OP
OP
S
Jan 9, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Peterborough show in April is one of the best show's and has a lot of motorhomes to view and sit and try them, it takes all day to walk round the show, also has stalls selling accessories of all kinds, hope you find the right van for your family:thumb:

Yes, that is also on my list. How to these shows compare to the Bath and West at Shepton Mallet?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This is a list of the dealers attending the Harrogate show - have a shuftie at their websites and see what they have on offer and might be bringing to the show.

Link Removed

This was the last list published for the Newark show:

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back