planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Link Removed

Terry's non eBay scam of the day:Smile:

Not to keen to sell tbh, like it too much,,, but have a van in place if successful,,, bit of interest so far and the usual derisory offer from a dealer.

It's real hard when your not really committed to the sale

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Can't believe you're actually gonna sell it mate you've done so much to it it's almost perfect. Someone's gonna get a super van with a fantastic layout :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Can't believe you're actually gonna sell it mate you've done so much to it it's almost perfect. Someone's gonna get a super van with a fantastic layout :thumb:

Yeah we sort of agree, we do like it and its a great van, but my head has been turned and if I can get me deal done, I can start all over again :Doh:

Nikki says she knows when we're selling because we put new tyres on, third on the trot we've done this with:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Yes Peter, I was waiting for that, or the easy access to the roof using the rood bars :Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Yes Peter, I was waiting for that, or the easy access to the roof using the rood bars :Smile:

Still cannot see why you are getting shot of a perfectly good van and venturing at no doubt considerably more cost into unknown territory.

Its like swapping wives.....................................

Peter

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Sorry fellas,looks like its sold, mark Michael from Nigeria is having it. Just sending him my bank account number and sort code so he can pay a deposit in for me.

I've sent him all the details:thumb::Cool:

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
Sorry fellas,looks like its sold, mark Michael from Nigeria is having it. Just sending him my bank account number and sort code so he can pay a deposit in for me.

:ROFLMAO: could you deliver :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: and I will pay cash on delivery :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: yours :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: mark Michael from Nigeria :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: wooops wrong id :ROFLMAO:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Still cannot see why you are getting shot of a perfectly good van and venturing at no doubt considerably more cost into unknown territory.

Peter

What's wrong with that?

Van keys into a bowl when we get to Newark.....!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Hard slap from Shell coming up!....................:Doh:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Link Removed

Terry's non eBay scam of the day:Smile:

Not to keen to sell tbh, like it too much,,, but have a van in place if successful,,, bit of interest so far and the usual derisory offer from a dealer.

It's real hard when your not really committed to the sale

It's got to be a scam ::bigsmile: too cheap after all that extra work you did fully winterizing it to make it into a proper van :thumb::winky:::bigsmile:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
::bigsmile: have you sold it to the nice Nigerian man Paul ::bigsmile:
Terry

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
It's got to be a scam ::bigsmile: too cheap after all that extra work you did fully winterizing it to make it into a proper van :thumb::winky:::bigsmile:
terry
notice he was very careful not to mention all the DIY mods, hee hee
on the other hand maybe you should Paul. fully winterised is a good plus point, how much payload does it have left:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

Now exactly what r u playing at????

You could have sent me your bank details instead of the hassle of sending them to Nigeria. I could then have paid for it in cash in the same way

ie using your money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then I would have had a replacement motorhome no withdrawals symptoms and would be counselling you instead hehehehehe

Seriously, after everything you have done to this and the money you have spent on it I think you are totally bonkers advertising it for sale.

I reckon you just like tinkering with motorhomes and once its perfect you just want another project. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Best wishes to you and yours xxxxx

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp

Peter

Wouldn't know Peter, I've had the same wife for 20 years,,, 3 vans in 8 years though, but only due to a growing family ::bigsmile:

Ok so me being nosy, whats turned your head? :RollEyes:

This one.

Link Removed

::bigsmile: have you sold it to the nice Nigerian man Paul ::bigsmile:
Terry

Yes, he is shipping it back to Nigeria,, I've done really well, he is paying me 2k more than the asking price.

However, I'm struggling to buy the new one because all the money in my bank account seems to of disappeared :Angry::Cool:

notice he was very careful not to mention all the DIY mods, hee hee
on the other hand maybe you should Paul. fully winterised is a good plus point, how much payload does it have left:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only tasteful mods roger, all designed at improvements. Saw a van the same as mine in spinneys yesterday 6k more and Nikki and I looked inside,,, man it was trash,,, mine is a bargain compared to some I've seen::bigsmile:

I reckon you just like tinkering with motorhomes and once its perfect you just want another project. :thumb::thumb::thumb::

Yes, I sometimes wonder if I ought just take a load of cash and flush it down the loo.
It's an addiction, I'm sure it is.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
well thats not bad i was in highbridge yesturday and there was a rapido 10000 there at 93 k and it was amazing had everything u could imagine but awful lot of money,..anyway good luck

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
The 996M is a good skiing choice Paul, no double floor but the RWD traction will save you having to put the chains on as often! I reckon the RWD Merc chassis would also have room underneath for a fixed LPG tank. The Rapido waste tanks are heated anyway.

I reckon the heavy chassis version with dual rear wheels and increased payload would the way to go if one were available. Think of all those lovely traction batteries you could carry!::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
John, mate, your obsessed, I'm glad I managed to get yu to see the light and come skiing. ::bigsmile:

However I haven't just gotta ski from it Nikki and I will have to live in it ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Your not going full time Paul are you :whatthe:

No Bev, not just yet, but we are planning a full timing adventure by taking a year out of our busy lives. Nikki is going to quit work and I am going to take a year's sabbatical.

We are going to do some charity work helping out in orphanages in Romania and Chenobyle as well as taking in many various places we want to go, Morrocco, Scandinavia, and through Turkey in to Asia.
We have 5 years before we set off so want to make the next van we buy adequate to do the job....

Hence why we are in no hurry to sell, but can't really see us doing this trip in a van that will be 11 years old.

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
The inside of the rapido is okay but its not for me because the wheels are not right
Why can't they make a wider track, I like my wheels on the side of my van and not tucked underneath somewhere

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
No Bev, not just yet, but we are planning a full timing adventure by taking a year out of our busy lives. Nikki is going to quit work and I am going to take a year's sabbatical.

We are going to do some charity work helping out in orphanages in Romania and Chenobyle as well as taking in many various places we want to go, Morrocco, Scandinavia, and through Turkey in to Asia.
We have 5 years before we set off so want to make the next van we buy adequate to do the job....

Hence why we are in no hurry to sell, but can't really see us doing this trip in a van that will be 11 years old.

Make sure you get the dealer to put some locking wheel nuts on!::bigsmile:

Seriously, good on you! Your skills could help many, how's your Russian?:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back