Royal Mail - Excellent Service (1 Viewer)

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
This morning, I've been trying to get the van ready for an outing this weekend.

Was merrily wrestling with a duvet and a duvet cover. (yes I know I should hve done it in the house where there is more room....) When there was a knock at the door of the van.

Mr Postman, "couldn't get an answer at the house thought I'd try the van just incase before taking the parcel back to the depot."

Duly delivers a parcel that wouldn't go through the letter box, plus other letters, mostly bills. But they can wait until next week.

As I said, excellent service these days.

Peter

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Jehovah's witnesses are the same! While doing some work in our van there was a knock at the door and the God botherers were there-NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SERVICE!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Our relief postlady (postwoman?) always has lots of treats for our dogs and they go nuts when they see her - better than them trying to 'bite' a postman instead! :ROFLMAO:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I sold some O gauge trains on ebay last week.

Took the (largish) parcel to the local post office at 4.30pm, sent it Parcel Force 48 to Surrey and it was signed for at 7.30am the next morning.

That's what I call service!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I send stuff world wide, and compared to many postal systems rm do offer a good service most of the time... And most yep, have to agree that our posts is bloody excellent..
If they just stopped employing the rather dodgy characters in the sorting offices at peak times ( those who seem to suffer rather sticky fingers ) it would probably be the best in the world :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back