Run your motorhome on Tap Water (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I love my baby so much I would use only Perrier water in her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F

fordy

Deleted User
Hi all i know that the guys on the gto site have been adding water injectors to there cars to cool the intake temps from the inter cools cool air = more BHP on the turbo cars ,, so it must be able to reduce fuel use if used with the fuel ???:RollEyes:

FORDY::bigsmile:

K

klaatu

Deleted User
A guy in the US on an MGB owners list that I'm on is doing this to his MGB this weekend :Eeek:

I'll report back here if he's brave enough to tell us what happened.

Steve

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: This idea is NOT new. It has been around a LONG time. Most will remember driving in Fog or high humidity (possibility of rain)? The engine always seems to have MORE power. It does. It's the water in the air. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

I saw this in the flesh, well metal last week. A garage I had some work done has been messing with it. On a motorcycle there was not any saving but a terrific power surge. However on a diesel car and lorry the savings were great, power improved and the engine ran cleaner, which they anticipated even the dirtiest lorry getting past the London charges.

So it works, the system they showed me was functional but not commercially pretty enough at the moment

stew

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi

I saw this in the flesh, well metal last week. A garage I had some work done has been messing with it. On a motorcycle there was not any saving but a terrific power surge. However on a diesel car and lorry the savings were great, power improved and the engine ran cleaner, which they anticipated even the dirtiest lorry getting past the London charges.

So it works, the system they showed me was functional but not commercially pretty enough at the moment

stew

Stew,

Sounds very interesting then, there was no mention of diesel on the sites, but it should work, one wonders how it produces enough 'gas' to satisfy the engines requirements over the different power ranges.

Pity you didnt take any photos.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back