deisel doctor

Free Member
Jul 21, 2012
stowmarket
Funster No
MH
burstner
Exp
No doupt someone will stear me in the right direction if i whant to make a purchace from said dealer and did i read somewere that funster members get some discount every little helps as they say

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Mate !!! Yosser!! you're wrong I think, ShiftZZ and Treacle told me it were 50%, if you're 'ansome like us are:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
PM Peter

No doupt someone will stear me in the right direction if i whant to make a purchace from said dealer and did i read somewere that funster members get some discount every little helps as they say

Send Peter a private Message - he will guide you through the process.:thumb::thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Have a chat to one of my shop staff, Darren, Matt, Jon or Nic on 01-580-883062 they will be able to answer all your queries in detail and also take an order if needed, do tell them you a Funster to get the discount

Regards

Peter

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Have a chat to one of my shop staff, Darren, Matt, Jon or Nic on 01-580-883062 they will be able to answer all your queries in detail and also take an order if needed, do tell them you a Funster to get the discount

Regards

Peter
I note the discount given in % terms is omitted :Sad:

is there a secret as to what it is ?:Eeek: does Jim know:Eeek: :Eeek:
does any one :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:know ?

sorry peter i could not resist the plug hehehee

PS
i can see that Naughty step coming out again :Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun