Now that makes me mad..... (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
A caravanner on the site has just opened their door and kicked their dog out in the snow. It is wandering all over the place and has had a crap in the middle of the grass. The owners will have no idea where it is as all their blinds are shut. :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Inconsiderate barstewards...

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Bloody hell, it gets worse. 5 minutes after the dog was let back in he is now taking it out for a walk. He is using one of those ball throwing things to lob a ball the full length of the site. It has come close to another van twice now. Only a matter of time before he hits something...:Doh:

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Bag up the shite and give it back to them! Makes me freakin MAAAAD :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
I would report him to the site manager no good getting in to an argument total disregard for others:Angry:

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
You could have a polite word with him about clearing up the mess, consideration for others, taking responsibility for his dogs, and his, actions etc.

If that fails, get the dog crap and smear it on his caravan step and the door handle of his van, when he is on the outside. Then go and tell the site owner to call the police, cos you are going to flatten the dog owner.

That might provoke a reaction from the site owner one way or the other.
If he blames you for causing trouble, tell him where to shove his site, and move.

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Those plastic pall throwers are pretty cheap you should get one! Then simply scoop the shit up when they are out or asleep and fire it at their van window.If you do it whilst the shit is mildly frozen it will not stain your scoop,making cleaning easier.Also when it hits should splat and spread like an egg.
I am a dog owner however a responsible one and as such ALWAYS clean up after my dog!
If you don't fancy this you,and bear with me on this one,scoop up the shit and wrap it in newspaper then wait till after dark,light it and put it on his step.Knock on his door and scarper, hopefully he'll open the door and in a panic see the small fire and try to stamp it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then walk back inside spreading his own dog shit all over his van !

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vlad the devious.

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Sarcasm may be the way to go, compliment him on his lovely dog and how he must be a dog lover and so proud to have such a wonderfull dog and obviously cares so much for him as his condition is so good and by the way you better go pick his sh*t up over there before he gets covered in it chasing that panel denter ball thing you got !:Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
sounds like he needs a few slices of bread on the caravan roof tonight

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
First of all speak to the guy, point out his errors in a polite but firm way. If that fails collect the dog's produce and take it to their motorhme/caravan. remove the top fridge vent and lace the dog's produce on top of the heat exchanger, refit external vents and retire to the comfort of your van.

If I ever find a dog turd on a fridge heat exchanger I'll knoew to charge the owners extra::bigsmile:

D.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I won't be doing anything. I will let the owner know when he comes for his money and steer clear of the area of the offending article.

Life is too short...

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Place the offending article in a brown PAPER bag. Lay the bag on the floor a couple of metres from his door. Set a match to the brown paper bag. Knock on the offenders door and beat a retreat. Watch as offender exits van, sees burning bag, and proceeds to stamp it out. Job done.:Cool:

con-tiki

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
Those plastic pall throwers are pretty cheap you should get one! Then simply scoop the shit up when they are out or asleep and fire it at their van window.If you do it whilst the shit is mildly frozen it will not stain your scoop,making cleaning easier.Also when it hits should splat and spread like an egg.
I am a dog owner however a responsible one and as such ALWAYS clean up after my dog!
If you don't fancy this you,and bear with me on this one,scoop up the shit and wrap it in newspaper then wait till after dark,light it and put it on his step.Knock on his door and scarper, hopefully he'll open the door and in a panic see the small fire and try to stamp it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then walk back inside spreading his own dog shit all over his van !

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vlad the devious.

I nearly choked myself reading this ..(.eating at the time)
Ball thrower ...AKA...Jobby Wheecher.....

Bluemerle

Free Member
Sep 22, 2011
Out and about
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
June 2012
I dont understand why you didnt say something to the yob that did this! I am a responsible dog owner, and i can assure you that responsible dog owners hate these irresponsible owners more than non owners do. for the simple reason that we all get tarred with the same brush.

On many occassions i have tackled owners who have not picked up, and even offered poobags, I have had a few occassions when I have been told to "F" but mostly they pick up!! I also speak to yobbos who drop litter and beer cans, and they usually pick them up!!

I have been sworn at, told to mind my own business, or totally ignored, I believe we have to make a stand against this type of behaviour, or the slippery slope will get slippier!!::bigsmile:

jeepmadmike

Free Member
Dec 23, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
5 years
Inconsiderate dog owners and smokers are my pet hates

I always try to return their dog poop and fag ends

On a second offence i catch the dog and ring the dog warden and report it as being aggressive.....

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
So the dog ends up in the dog pound for doing nothing more than what comes naturally. Don't really think this is the way to tackle this problem. Previous suggestions are more appropriate - they penalise the inconsiderate owner rather than the innocent dog.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Dogs

I am a dog owner and have no truck with those who allow their dogs to foul but I suspect it would be very interesting to see the reaction of a dog owner should someone try to dognap the animal and retain it for perhaps a couple of hours pending the arrival of the dog warden as has been suggested (should one exist in the area and/or be available to drop everything and attend)

It would also be interesting to witness the reaction of any dog warden who did attend on their discovery that they have been had over and the dog in question is a docile softy.

Never mind about the dog being falsely reported as aggressive this, if it happened, might result in a very aggressive owner and and equally aggressive dog warden Quite right too.

No, if on a site and the owner of the dog is not responsive, then perhaps better to tell the owner/warden. If other than on a site probably better to report the matter truthfully without attempting a dognapping.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
WI think that some of you chaps aren't nice to know,demonstrated by you ideas of putting the sh** in a bag and placing it on the step and lighting it,where did you learn these devious tricks It worries me?
When I have witnessed dogs crapping I bring it to the attention of the owner and if ignored,the site owner,bearing in mind I have to stay on the site for some more days.
Equally with kids playing footy near vehicles I try to point out the error of their ways.
This is as bad as the ball chucker (based on the Australian aboriginal woomera spear chucker).
I just wish I had the balls to do what some of you suggest,but I can't run too fast and its against my religion,I'm a devout coward.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Wrap it up in newspaper, leave it outside his door and set fire to it, knock on door and when he stomps it out he will get some of his own medicine.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
WI think that some of you chaps aren't nice to know,demonstrated by you ideas of putting the sh** in a bag and placing it on the step and lighting it,where did you learn these devious tricks It worries me?
When I have witnessed dogs crapping I bring it to the attention of the owner and if ignored,the site owner,bearing in mind I have to stay on the site for some more days.
Equally with kids playing footy near vehicles I try to point out the error of their ways.
This is as bad as the ball chucker (based on the Australian aboriginal woomera spear chucker).
I just wish I had the balls to do what some of you suggest,but I can't run too fast and its against my religion,I'm a devout coward.

About 45 years ago on the 4th November (traditionally mischievous night, relating to Guy Faulkes getting up to mischief under parliament))

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
the best one is to deposit the turd in his aquaroll.
but make sure some is smeared around the filler neck so he knows what is in there.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
always get dragged into any thread if its possible.

my advise is...if you dont like smoke, HOLD YER BREATH !!!!

I dont smoke and I suffer from Lung Disease but I have no truck with smokers but I do have a problem with those who do not clear up after their dogs.:Angry:

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
We live in a small village with a communal grassed area to the rear used by all for recreation,parking, hanging out washing etc. One family who frankly don't give a toss spoil it for all.

Its not the dogs fault but to confront this very anal family is to invite trouble:Blush::Blush:

Attachments

• dog01.jpg
    dog01.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 39
  • dog02.jpg
    dog02.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 39

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!