Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Hi every one, my name is Pedro,i´m Portuguese, i´m living in Albufeira Portugal.
I don´t have a motorhome..... i have now 19:)... but they aren´t my... i´m the person in fronte of an motorhome park, so I´m pleased to have here a fantastic group of friends motorhomefun, to be with drifrentes owners motohome,I´m an passionate this kind of people and the way they love to live they life...
So whenever you pass by here, please came to see me, and let me offer you an welcome drink:)

Big hug Pedro

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and welcome Pedro to the site,, good to see a member from Portugal and dont forget to pay your subscription fee £10 to become full subscribed member so you can talk and meet other funsters on here,,, tell us exactly where you are so we all can see, so that we may be able to pop in to see you some time, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Welcome to Fun Pedro

We are already on your site as we speak and we need to tell everyone just how nice and friendly it is and how helpful Pedro and his wife are.

We can honestly say we have never been on a more friendly site anywhere, the weekly BBQ, oh and the bingo session after is just brilliant.

Long may it continue to be such a great success

The best kept secret is out so here goes

PARQUEAUTOCARAVANS Near Albufeira, Algarve ,Portugal a real little gem

N37 06.500 W 8 18.417

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Hi every one, my name is Pedro,i´m Portuguese, i´m living in Albufeira Portugal.
I don´t have a motorhome..... i have now 19:)... but they aren´t my... i´m the person in fronte of an motorhome park, so I´m pleased to have here a fantastic group of friends motorhomefun, to be with drifrentes owners motohome,I´m an passionate this kind of people and the way they love to live they life...
So whenever you pass by here, please came to see me, and let me offer you an welcome drink:)

Big hug Pedro

Welcome to Fun and many thanks to you, Pedro and Mireille, for your fabulous, ongoing, hospitality. You are both lovely people, fantastic hosts and we have no hesitation on recommending your www.parqueautocaravanasalbufeira.com
Very best wishes in your new venture.:thumb:
PS We're still here and can confirm Laneside's post re the weekly BBQ!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
ask same foru fans for the best BBQ im Albufeira

Hello and welcome Pedro to the site,, good to see a member from Portugal and dont forget to pay your subscription fee £10 to become full subscribed member so you can talk and meet other funsters on here,,, tell us exactly where you are so we all can see, so that we may be able to pop in to see you some time, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Hi Garry

i dont want that the people think that i´m taking advantage of the forom for make publicity for my park, i´m here because a lot of my motorhme friends are staying here and same are traveling, so it´s a really nice thing for me still be joking wiht then...:)

But if you ask, or look here in the forum were is the best BBQ place in Albufeira....same of them will tell you....

and if you pass near by, please came to see me, we drink not one but 2 drinks!!!! lol

All the best
Pedro

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
ola pedro

Sou Portuguesa , mas o meu marido e ingles, estamos em inglaterra mas, ele vai reformar`se em breve e, por isso, acabamos de comprar uma motorhome, que vamos levar p portugal. Sempre q vamos ao Algarve, ficamos em albufeira no hotel. conhecemos bem a zona.
Onde e o seu espaco, exactamente? e q lugares nao recomenda?
Obgada
Terri and Roger

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi Garry

i dont want that the people think that i´m taking advantage of the forom for make publicity for my park, i´m here because a lot of my motorhme friends are staying here and same are traveling, so it´s a really nice thing for me still be joking wiht then...:)

But if you ask, or look here in the forum were is the best BBQ place in Albufeira....same of them will tell you....

and if you pass near by, please came to see me, we drink not one but 2 drinks!!!! lol

Ok Pedro, understand, and look forward to having a drink with you 1 day, here is a message from my partner,,,,,,
... Ola Pedro!!! Eu sou a Cristina... portuguesa, natural de Oliveira de Azemeis e iremos talvez brevemente tomar todos juntos esse "drink", pois eu tambem adoro Albufeira... enfim... o Algarve!!!
All the best
Pedro
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Big hug Pedro

Hi Pedro.. I am here now ..your camp assistant Mel ..yes I will have that drink...Welcome to MHFun...
I must say you have one of the best places to stop on the Algarve I should know I have been here a long time........I came for 4 nights and stopped for 34 + also the secret is out now.....
This guy Pedro & wife Mareille are one of the nicest genuine couples you will ever meet....and nothing is to much trouble:thumb:
But sadly we will have to leave soon.....but as Steve has already said we will be back:thumb:

Mel

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well I can tell one of the best places we have stayed in to date

Pedro and Mireille, we only started motor-homing July 2012 and can say hand on heart we have not stayed in a nicer place then yours to date.

You are helpful, friendly and a very nice man, a rare thing these days.

We hope you and Mireille enjoy running the place and look forward to staying with you again this year.

John and Dawn

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome to fun

I whould love to visit you one day when my wife stops working..

Always sounds like fun on your site.

I think its nice of you to join motorhomefun.

You do seem to welcome eveyone.

Mel & Lieve

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well Pedro,... just sit back and let us funsters do the advertising for your.....
There will be nothing but praise from all us funsters's, every day you have gone out of your way for us ....you have also made 5 English ladies and 1 man very happy:winky::winky: .You have gone out of your way to make sure the 5 English ladies and salopian can see their TV soaps.... even though a lot of our sat dishes could not get a signal for whatever reason...you have produced Sat dish's...quad LNB and connections and cable..
Full marks to you …..and a big thank you from Chris and myself Mel :thumb:

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well Pedro,... just sit back and let us funsters do the advertising for your.....
There will be nothing but praise from all us funsters's, every day you have gone out of your way for us ....you have also made 5 English ladies and 1 man very happy:winky::winky: .You have gone out of your way to make sure the 5 English ladies and salopian can see their TV soaps.... even though a lot of our sat dishes could not get a signal for whatever reason...you have produced Sat dish's...quad LNB and connections and cable..

Top man - you just know now that people know that they can use local sat dish they will be queuing at the gate......

John

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome to Fun and many thanks to you, Pedro and Mireille, for your fabulous, ongoing, hospitality. You are both lovely people, fantastic hosts and we have no hesitation on recommending your www.parqueautocaravanasalbufeira.com
Very best wishes in your new venture.:thumb:
PS We're still here and can confirm Laneside's post re the weekly BBQ!

Many thanks for the link.

We are currently on Faro Beach (by Airport) and expect to be around Albufeira at the weekend and will call in for a look. Sounds and looks a lovely site.... only 15 places ??, any vacancies ?

Regards, Bryan

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Many thanks for the link.

We are currently on Faro Beach (by Airport) and expect to be around Albufeira at the weekend and will call in for a look. Sounds and looks a lovely site.... only 15 places ??, any vacancies ?

Regards, Bryan

Bryan at the moment I think it may be full ......but it changes daily....best bet is to call:thumb: or ring

Mel

Last edited:
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Pedro

and welcome. Your place sounds wonderful, hope to see you sometime!

Best regards

Catherine

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi Pedro
Welcome to the site, we love Albufeira, but usaly come by Ryanair for next to nowt and have a friend who lives in Estoi so stay there for simmiler, but if we ever do get that far in the van we will certainly look you up.
Chaser

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
so the best kept secret is now out lock the gates people don't let any more Itinerants in :roflmto: pedro me and lynn(ft) would again like to thank you and all there for a wonderful time we came to portugal to go elsewhere to another site but ended up in your back yard and what a great choice that was any funsters in that area make a beeline straight to pedro's you won't regret it i promise you and if all goes the way you wish and you make more pitch's i can see a rally coming on :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Arrived at very muddy entrance today, met Pedro who told me "place is full" told him we will try again on way back from wherever we end up along the coast. At Camping Albufeira instead and as usual Camping and Caravanning are here in numbers but also saw a couple of funster badges, will say Hi! later.

Regards, Bryan

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Arrived at very muddy entrance today, met Pedro who told me "place is full" told him we will try again on way back from wherever we end up along the coast. At Camping Albufeira instead and as usual Camping and Caravanning are here in numbers but also saw a couple of funster badges, will say Hi! later.

Regards, Bryan

Bryan.....sorry I was not around to say hello..But we had to go to camperserv we had a problem on the freezer door on the 8000 range ...the freezer door was lock solid in closed mode????:Doh::Doh:
Mel

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Sorry I need to put something right:Doh:.....4 English ladies:thumb: 1 Welsh:Doh: lady:thumb: and 1 salopian Steve :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .....all on Uk TV:winky::winky:

Mel

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
HI Bryan

Regards, Bryan
Hi Bryan

Yes you saw me, but you didn´t let me show you the bar!!!:cry:
please next time give me just 10 minnuts for you know the place..... or please stop your MH and come up to the swiwming pool for a drink in the bar :)::bigsmile:

hop to see you soon!!!

BH Pedro:Smile:

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
:)

so the best kept secret is now out lock the gates people don't let any more Itinerants in :roflmto: pedro me and lynn(ft) would again like to thank you and all there for a wonderful time we came to portugal to go elsewhere to another site but ended up in your back yard and what a great choice that was any funsters in that area make a beeline straight to pedro's you won't regret it i promise you and if all goes the way you wish and you make more pitch's i can see a rally coming on :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Thak you!!!

you all a very nice people...and make me very glad that you are having a nice time here.... today you coud win the petanque ( Mel and my sweet Cristine ware not around), you know how Mel is.... he say to the people who is playng whit him to look a bird in the sky, just to kick is ball near .....:).....

bh pedro

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am really glad that this thread isn't a plug for a campsite .:thumb:

:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Thak you!!!

you all a very nice people...and make me very glad that you are having a nice time here.... today you coud win the petanque ( Mel and my sweet Cristine ware not around), you know how Mel is.... he say to the people who is playng whit him to look a bird in the sky, just to kick is ball near .....:).....

bh pedro

You bugger Pedro.....me cheat....never....the french only won because we was not there:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back