Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well we have all just come back from the weekly BBQ. stuffed...lovely....Mmmm...it was like a funsters meet, as most of us there were funsters the rest made up of other Brits ...with a couple of French / Germans
Knuckledragger(funster) and Anna/Ali (funster) scooooping 4 out of the 6 prizes on the free bingo....the wine will be flowing tonight:RollEyes::RollEyes:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:...Well done Pedro & team....first class:thumb::thumb:..

Mel

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well we have all just come back from the weekly BBQ. stuffed...lovely....Mmmm...it was like a funsters meet as most of us there were funsters the rest made up of other Brits ...with a couple of French / Germans
Knuckledragger(funster) and Anna/Ali (funster) scooooping 4 of the prizes on the free bingo....the wine will be flowing tonight:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Mel

It's a FIX I remember when we were there that Anna/Ali won that time as well......

Enjoy you lucky lucky people.

John

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Oi Don Quixote get that Mobilsat bought between us we will sort it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
You are who make it special

The bbq its good, only because all of you make it special...i know ,more 3 coffes!!!!
.thank you all:Cool:
Well we have all just come back from the weekly BBQ. stuffed...lovely....Mmmm...it was like a funsters meet, as most of us there were funsters the rest made up of other Brits ...with a couple of French / Germans
Knuckledragger(funster) and Anna/Ali (funster) scooooping 4 out of the 6 prizes on the free bingo....the wine will be flowing tonight:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Mel

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
I think that to!!!

It's a FIX I remember when we were there that Anna/Ali won that time as well......

Enjoy you lucky lucky people.

John

Hi John,

They are here so long that i thik they make a study about what are the numbers that miss to come out.......lol.

We miss you .

Pedro

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
a great day had by all i reckon i made foster tits sit up all night keeping watch on me flag as pedro was prowling around looking at it with envy :ROFLMAO:
sad day today the group of the 3 musketeers(salpioan,knuckledragger,ukbill) and me lady(foster tits) will be spltting up no more cordon blu food for me i will have to go back to pie and chips we are headin back now to the cold but will stay at mijas for maybe 10 days so a sad farewell to all the friends we have made here funsters and non funsters alike and i made a promise to me french friend to return next year and let him try the helicopter :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
adios all without you it wouldnt have been as good as it was :Sad::Sad:

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Hi John,

They are here so long that i thik they make a study about what are the numbers that miss to come out.......lol.

We miss you .

Pedro

Pedro, we think of you most days and miss being there enjoying all the fun.

We are so happy that you and Miriah ( think thats right ) are now running the place and wish you all the very best for the future. We will be back to stay again.

John & Dawn

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Peace reigns !!

a great day had by all i reckon i made foster tits sit up all night keeping watch on me flag as pedro was prowling around looking at it with envy :ROFLMAO:
sad day today the group of the 3 musketeers(salpioan,knuckledragger,ukbill) and me lady(foster tits) will be spltting up no more cordon blu food for me i will have to go back to pie and chips we are headin back now to the cold but will stay at mijas for maybe 10 days so a sad farewell to all the friends we have made here funsters and non funsters alike and i made a promise to me french friend to return next year and let him try the helicopter :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
[HI]adios all without you it wouldnt have been as good as it was :Sad::Sad[/HI]:

Bye bye Bill and FT ! Safe journey ! It's suddenly gone very quiet !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
The bbq its good, only because all of you make it special...i know ,more 3 coffes!!!!
.thank you all:Cool:

We have the fun and eat the good food and thoroughly enjoy ourselves....But it is.." Quinta do Penedo ". the Full team that makes it for us,....they are like family and treat all us as family,....What lovely people....and I mean the whole team, everybody that has anything to do with the campsite are super people. Nothing is too much trouble....I cannot thank you enough........Pedro please say a big thank you to the chef and the pastry cook ...we have now had 4 BBQs... And every BBQ we have had the food was beautifully cooked with perfect waiter service :thumb:....and I must say a big thank you to the Bingo caller....he makes the BBq swing:winky::winky:

1 coffee will be fine
:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Shhhhhhh....Bill (ukbill) keep this site a secret...pm if need be
Mel

Last edited:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
We have the fun and eat the good food and thoroughly enjoy ourselves....But it is.." Quinta do Penedo ". the Full team that makes it for us,....they are like family and treat all us as family,....What lovely people....and I mean the whole team, everybody that has anything to do with the campsite are super people. Nothing is too much trouble....I cannot thank you enough........Pedro please say a big thank you to the chef and the pastry cook ...we have now had 4 BBQs... And every BBQ we have had the food was beautifully cooked with perfect waiter service :thumb:....and I must say a big thank you to the Bingo caller....he makes the BBq swing:winky::winky:

1 coffee will be fine:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Shhhhhhh....Bill (ukbill) keep this site a secret...pm if need be
Mel

:thumb:Hear hear, well said and here's some pics!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 40

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Thanks for the pictures Anna

We were all winners yesterday as it was a fabulous day with great food and great company.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Thanks for the pictures Anna

We were all winners yesterday as it was a fabulous day with great food and great company.

Great photo's Anna...if you look close you will see 8 of the Funster's in Anna's photos....Anna..Ukbill Bill...salopian Steve...Knuckledragger Pete...laneside Alan... Keith...Ladylea.. and myself Heyupluv Mel being mutelated... and of course the CHEF:thumb:::bigsmile:

Alan shhhhhhhhh don't tell anybody shhhhhhhh:RollEyes::secret:

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Our Host & Wife ...Pedro & Mareille....:thumb::thumb:

Broken Link Removed

Photo taken By Funster member Anna

Last edited:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Our Host & Wife ...Pedro & Mareille....(I think you can just see the top of there young son David's head):thumb::thumb:

Broken Link Removed

Photo taken By Funster member Anna
Always smiling...no matter what us Funsters throw at them ha ha!:ROFLMAO:
(Oh and no young David wasn't there, or you would have seen his beautiful smile too! ::bigsmile:)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
we are just about 2 hours now from mijas but ft has discovered thats to far from where she wants to be bloody hell i will kill her so looks like possible cabopino again but who knows also went to a carrefour huelva got some stock and they had a offer on southern comfort 10euro a litre wicked got 11 bottles all they had :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
OMG
Yes Steve ....I am afraid you are correct the secret is out...or is it…have we have been rumbelled:Eeek::Doh:
The KING OF THE ALGAVE...."Smudger" …..Derek ……:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Has finally found us although he has promised me his lips are sealed........well until the next Irish whisky passes his lips:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel:thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We really have tried our very best to keep this little gem of a site near Albufeira a big secret but it looks like the secret is out.

Just look at the riff raff that turned up today to spy it out

Nice to see you Smudger---------honest

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Hi gang, :Smile: well I was out scouting today, and I came across the secret funsters meet,and yes there was over nine funsters vans all huddled together, I couldent believe my eyes when I saw them, they was all out lounging in the sun ,eating cakes and drinking tea,some on the wine and some on the beer, I was made most welcome,but I had to be sworn to secrecy,.Although the site would not accommodate Rvs the host assured he will go out of his way to find a place for me……what a star he his …..I can now see what the attractions is,its a rite little paradise and i would like to say good luck to your new project pedro,:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
That's a good picture Alan took of you Derek......with Steve (salopian) and Pete (knuckledragger)

Broken Link Removed

Mel

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Thanks to Pedro and Mel you are both stars you know why we really appreciate it.

Lesley

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
To the UK funsters for what ever reason have not made it south to warmer climates....Who have took the brave decision to bite the bullet and stay in the uk with the Ice,Snow,Wind,Rain...floods...

If it makes you feel any better It is not always good on the Algave......we too have had 1 (one) bad day........today it is grey......It was COLD this morning at 8 am the outside temp was 17c ...brrrr...But we are all hardy UK funsters, so don't worry we will survive:winky::winky::RollEyes: with a smug look

Mel:winky::winky:

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
To the UK funsters for what ever reason have not made it south to warmer climates....Who have took the brave decision to bite the bullet and stay in the uk with the Ice,Snow,Wind,Rain...floods...

If it makes you feel any better It is not always good on the Algave......we too have had 1 (one) bad day........today it is grey......It was COLD this morning at 8 am the outside temp was 17c ...brrrr...But we are all hardy UK funsters, so don't worry we will survive:winky::winky::RollEyes: with a smug look

Mel:winky::winky:

What the heck is the Ex Pat next door to us on about.

I just took this picture at 10.15

There is no suiting some people or is he just being nice to you poor souls back in Blighty

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
What the heck is the Ex Pat next door to us on about.

I just took this picture at 10.15

There is no suiting some people or is he just being nice to you poor souls back in Blighty

Yes Alan...:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you are correct......that's Now.....10.35am......i did say 8.00am..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
safely pitched with fun flag flying at camping los jarel mijas costa sun is out foster tits is lounging great restaurants nearby but the sad part no frigging Chinese shops restaurants yes but nowhere for me to help the Chinese economy dont reckon will c many funsters here at 18 euro a night but 50% off for long stays and quite a nice site off to fuengirola now to look for a Chinese shop :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
There appears to be a big committee meeting of Funsters going on at our favourite site at Parque Autocaravans Albufeira this morning.

I missed the gist of it but I suspect it was something to do with tactics for tomorrows petanque (boules to us ) game tomorrow afternoon.

Ooooops Mel I have let the cat out of the bag now just hope the riff raff do not see this post

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
There appears to be a big committee meeting of Funsters going on at our favourite site at Parque Autocaravans Albufeira this morning.

I missed the gist of it but I suspect it was something to do with tactics for tomorrows petanque (boules to us ) game tomorrow afternoon.

Ooooops Mel I have let the cat out of the bag now just hope the riff raff do not see this post

Alan I am afraid....Yes you have......:winky::winky:.....another Funster... new to Pedro site has just arrived.....and looking at my private messages there are more to follow:RollEyes:::bigsmile::thumb::thumb:....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Have you had a word with Pedro asking as he is now an official "funster" do we get the usual 5% discount !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will have a word and see what he says.....I hope the top man is reading this thread …to save the embarrassment of me having to put pressure on him:winky::winky:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back