LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Managed to get a shot of this this morning. No time to set up a tripod but quite pleased with the shot handheld. :Smile:

Attachments

• TO2_0749.jpg
    TO2_0749.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 46

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Really good photo, they are so difficult to photograph.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Had these two visit this morning...

Bullfinch and a Thrush...I think... ::bigsmile:

Attachments

• P1010913 (600 x 337).jpg
    P1010913 (600 x 337).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • P1010911 (600 x 337).jpg
    P1010911 (600 x 337).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 23

Deleted User
[HI]Err NO!! not really a twitcher just enjoy seeing them [/HI]

Just like us, we started becoming interested when seeing birds on walks over the Pennine moors and then more so when on the continent. Had an interest for years now but still no expert and in all that time never even managed to see an ordinary cuckoo!!

We are now on a site at Cabanas de Tavira on the Algarve, next to our pitch is a large,old and large olive tree with lots of olives on the ground. Most days we see male and female black redstarts, blackcaps,sardinian warblers, goldfinches various unidentifiabe brown jobbies(probably willow warbler or chiffchaff), a robin,white wagtail plus lots of sparrows and very noisy blackbirds.

We have also seen unidentifiable birds with a bright red beak slightly smaller than a sparrow, 10 or 15 at a time, we think they may be escaped exotics. I have some photo's of these but unfortunately don't know how to post photo's.:thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
[HI]Err NO!! not really a twitcher just enjoy seeing them [/HI]

Just like us, we started becoming interested when seeing birds on walks over the Pennine moors and then more so when on the continent. Had an interest for years now but still no expert and in all that time never even managed to see an ordinary cuckoo!!

We are now on a site at Cabanas de Tavira on the Algarve, next to our pitch is a large,old and large olive tree with lots of olives on the ground. Most days we see male and female black redstarts, blackcaps,sardinian warblers, goldfinches various unidentifiabe brown jobbies(probably willow warbler or chiffchaff), a robin,white wagtail plus lots of sparrows and very noisy blackbirds.

We have also seen unidentifiable birds with a bright red beak slightly smaller than a sparrow, 10 or 15 at a time, we think they may be escaped exotics. I have some photo's of these but unfortunately don't know how to post photo's.:thumb:

i had a budge once he got out you haven seen him he answer to the name of joey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Managed to get a shot of this this morning. No time to set up a tripod but quite pleased with the shot handheld. :Smile:

Stunning shot, especially freehand.

I remember a few years ago seeing a perigrine in the tree - tried to snap it quick - couldn't make anything out! lol! It is quite a art grabbing a quick, decent shot.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back