Highlighting messages help please (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
As a computer illiterate pensioner :active: i need some kind soul to explain to me how to highlight text in a previous post. i can see the yellow box above but dont seem to be doing it right :Doh::help:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
[HI]Put your cursor just where you want it in the Reply boc, then click on the little yellow "hl' box and then type in between the brackets[/HI]

Or do the typing. then highlight whatever test you want to highlight with your left mouse button held down you know, as if you were going to [HI]cut and paste[/HI] or change it to italics or whatever, same as in Word etc - it will go blue, then click on the "hl" box.

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
[HI]Put your cursor just where you want it in the Reply boc, then click on the little yellow "hl' box and then type in between the brackets[/HI]

Or do the typing. then highlight whatever test you want to highlight with your left mouse button held down you know, as if you were going to [HI]cut and paste[/HI] or change it to italics or whatever, same as in Word etc - it will go blue, then click on the "hl" box.
[HI]like this[/HI] Easy when you know how thankyou.:thumb: You re never too old to learn my mum used to say and she died last year aged 99. She would have been 100 next week i miss her. :Sad: But finding this site has kept me sane and i never want to go to bed ha ha 2.12am

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It's a bit of a pain doing it with an iPad.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
It's a bit of a [HI]pain doing it with an iPad[/HI].

Two thumbs on the screen, pull apart to enlarge text, tap in front of where you want highlight to start, [HI]select, select all or paste box [/HI]will show, touch select, drag blue bar to end of text you require to highlight then tap on the [hl] symbol on the top bar, jobs a good un. The answer is enlarging the text screen before you start.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back