Halifax motorhome dealer judged best in UK (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Link Removed

An award-winning Halifax motorhome dealer has been judged the best in the UK by an industry magazine.

Richard Baldwin Motorhomes based at Copley was voted 2013 Best Dealer for New Motorhomes by readers of Practical Motorhome Magazine.

The company scored 95 per cent in a satisfaction survey carried out nationally in print and online.

The business is headed by partners Richard Baldwin and Gary Morgan and has previously won the award.

Mr Baldwin said he was proud the company also won the gold award for satisfaction standards in the used motorhome category too.

The recognition for the dealership, which is noted throughout the UK, would help to bring the spotlight to Halifax and the West Yorkshire area in general,” he said.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Link Removed

An award-winning Halifax motorhome dealer has been judged the best in the UK by an industry magazine.

Richard Baldwin Motorhomes based at Copley was voted 2013 Best Dealer for New Motorhomes by readers of Practical Motorhome Magazine.

The company scored 95 per cent in a satisfaction survey carried out nationally in print and online.

The business is headed by partners Richard Baldwin and Gary Morgan and has previously won the award.

Mr Baldwin said he was proud the company also won the gold award for satisfaction standards in the used motorhome category too.

The recognition for the dealership, which is noted throughout the UK, would help to bring the spotlight to Halifax and the West Yorkshire area in general,” he said.

Nice to see someone doing it right:thumb::thumb::thumb:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i had initial dealings with baldwins as they are one of the closest dealers to where i live unfortunately they didn't have the van we wanted in the end so had to get it from someone who seemed to loose interest after they had our money :Doh:

and no it wasn't browhills

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Baldwins is the local dealership to me (well when I'm back in the UK) they usually have a good selection of vans in stock..I got both my vans from them..and would no doubt purchase my next from them..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back