Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi a guy call Russel (rapide) has used one mainly for his dog I think, and gave good reports but he was at Lake Gardia, But new years eve at the Dirty Duck would be asking a lot from it:ROFLMAO:
Geo

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A number of people who attend re-enactment musters using tents or smaller vans use them and I've heard good reports.

I think it's recommended that you keep your shorts on if showering outside the van though ::bigsmile:

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
My daughter used one all the time in Iraq, she thought it was great!. I don't suppose she would be so ready to use it on the Brecon Beacons!!!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
My daughter used one all the time in Iraq, she thought it was great!. I don't suppose she would be so ready to use it on the Brecon Beacons!!!
Do you mean her brecon beacons:Eeek: or the more generaly known ones:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hi Suzy good to see you on here again
Geo

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I mean the ones in Wales where they do survival training! cheeky!! :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We use one all the time when in sunnier climes. I hang it off the ladder of the motorhome and its great for washing Kids, feet, Dogs as well as hands after emptying waste etc. They are cheap enough infact if you buy it from our shop not only will you be getting it cheaper than anywhere else you will also be earning motorhomefun a few pence in commission. Every little helps:Smile:

Link Removed

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
I have seen them used here on the campsite mainly for washing the dogs and "stuff" they left it outside hanging up all day and then used early evening last summer. They said for the price it was pretty good.:thumb:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
We use ours regularly in S of France. When stopping on aires, especially near a beach, it's great to wash all tha sand off. And if your really lucky you'll see the unhibited french ladies washing themselves down in the nudy !
Not that I'm looking, just research for the forums.

Once saw a belgian van with a black 4 inch pipe all round the edge of his van roof. This was filled with water that heated up during the day. Good eh ?

regards

Allen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back