Albufeira meet..with a iceland trip (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Algarve Albufeira meet....even more Brits arrived today...1. funster Frank we did not expect and more funsters to follow monday. .. also two brits arrived that have tea-leafed my info off MHFun .about this site...without paying MHFun fees:Angry:....

This Saturday the host.... is running a trip to Iceland................:Doh:....NO... the shop, the only iceland shop at the moment in Portugal....the trip will be two cars to the English shop and also to the Continente supermarket next door ...this will save people uncoupling and dropping off there ramps and all going up in there motorhomes

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I hope you got the 2 tea leaves signed up and paid Mel, set Christine on them.

:Doh: I think i would be wasting my time Roger:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Looks like "Big" Pedro has the finger on the pulse then. Things are on the up there by the looks of it.

John

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
will be there monday i will get lynn to sort the tealeafs out we went out tonight for valentine and me sis decided to frigging pole dance i think they had a few ambulance's on standby lol:winky::roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
will be there monday i will get lynn to sort the tealeafs out we went out tonight for valentine and me sis decided to frigging pole dance i think they had a few ambulance's on standby lol:winky::roflmto::roflmto:

The information about this campsite was given to the two Brits by a friend .....so no tea leafing has taken place… or.. darkside forum espionage: thumb: ..........

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back