Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
The Funster meet at Alburfeira had a great practise game of boule today ready for the serious competition tomorrow

They waited until the French motorhomers had gone out for the day hoping that they may sneak an advantage over them tomorrow

Can anyone guess who was hiding under the hat after a strenuous session

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
The Funster meet at Alburfeira had a great practise game of boule today ready for the serious competition tomorrow

They waited until the French motorhomers had gone out for the day hoping that they may sneak an advantage over them tomorrow

Can anyone guess who was hiding under the hat after a strenuous session

Well I can see Anna has fall has asleep under her wurzel gumage hat ...or is it sun stroke:winky::winky:........Me... I am Just checking that Frank is not kicking his balls closer when he bends down:Doh:.....Fernando....is walking around like Tarzan....:Eeek:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Alan..... I hope those funster are looking at the blue skies in the photos.. and our winter gear we are all wearing:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Alan..... I hope those funster are looking at the blue skies in the photos.. and our winter gear we are all wearing:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was just a pity there was no one to take pictures when we all went in the outdoor pool after the game------ that would have made em jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It was just a pity there was no one to take pictures when we all went in the outdoor pool after the game------ that would have made em jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes Alan it was a shame..........but that would have ment one of us staying out of the pool:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back