LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
moved from torre del mar this morning now at cabopino marbella looks a good site may stay put for a couple of days but not sure yet is there any other funsters here

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
If you go to the beach across the road be prepared to cover the ladies eyes as its a funny boy pick up area.
We were there last January , sitting in the sun when this guy totally starkers , helluva body , just like mine, was walking up and down the beach playing with his todger :ROFLMAO:
Win came over all funny :Eeek::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
o good i think i will mosey on down there with me mallet lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Same thing happened to us nearly 2 years ago, a bit embarrassing as we were with our daughter and boyfriend.

I wanted to tell him he had nothing much to be proud of but was not allowed to!

JeffO

presto

Free Member
Jul 3, 2010
n Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
Great part of the world we have been going down there for I suppose 18years for a month or so in the autumn or winter,not long back.We stay at camping Los Jarales at Cala Honda just a couple of miles down the road not perhaps as pretty as Cabopino but not so shaded and so many good resturants and supermarkets nearby.Presto

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Be there or be square !!

moved from torre del mar this morning now at cabopino marbella looks a good site may stay put for a couple of days but not sure yet is there any other funsters here

As I said before....YES !!!!! you are there !!:Eeek:

If you get to the aire we told you about at Archidona on Monday the Menu is....
Corned Beef Hash followed by Bread and Butter Pud !:Cool:
Book your table now !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
im off again to portugal hopefully or maybe cadiz or seville i will get there in the end cabopino is a nice site but on the border pitches near the front you get some traffic noise but not to loud just 2 euro for the bus to marbella i got on the bus and said fuengirola bus driver said marbella i said no fuengirola then realised i was on the bloody wrong side of the road so ended up in marbella :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: still will look at fuengirola on the way back :roflmto::roflmto:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
im off again to portugal hopefully or maybe cadiz or seville i will get there in the end cabopino is a nice site but on the border pitches near the front you get some traffic noise but not to loud just 2 euro for the bus to marbella i got on the bus and said fuengirola bus driver said marbella i said no fuengirola then realised i was on the bloody wrong side of the road so ended up in marbella :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: still will look at fuengirola on the way back :roflmto::roflmto:

Thanks for a great laugh bill:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, don't forget to drive on the left or your never get to where your going,:ROFLMAO: enjoy your travels!

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Hi campers, we know the area very well, walk to cabopino port, have full breakfast in "la dispensa" best on the costa. Also eat in "cala luna hungarian restaurant" in Fuengirola, great home cookin, hungarian style. park free next to castle and walk over footbridge for 500 mtrs, turn left to the restaurant.
enjoy. Phil
PS the caterpillars are called "processionarios" they form a long line, dont go near them, and keep any pets well away.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you go to the beach across the road be prepared to cover the ladies eyes as its a funny boy pick up area.
We were there last January , sitting in the sun when this guy totally starkers , helluva body , just like mine, was walking up and down the beach playing with his todger :ROFLMAO:
Win came over all funny :Eeek::ROFLMAO:

You "Ommitted" to say Larry I was the guy you were refering to...

And Win told me later she was suitably impressed... :RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And said it bought a tear to her eye after what she had been used to for 40 odd years... :Cool::thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
im here made it to portugal not a bad site free wifi and pedro even said if i needed it he would get me bread and supplies in the morning but im ok for now still got me booze so no supplies needed :ROFLMAO: and just think all this for 7.50 euro's will check out the surroundings before i decide how long i will torment the owner for :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back