Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Hi folks,

Just little old me.... I'm that much of a newbie that I haven't actually got the van yet.. but will collect it on 8th Feb (God willing and the river don't rise!).

Not sure what else to say at the moment..... but here Iam.::bigsmile:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Hello!

Hello and welcome. You are in the same situation as we are in that we have ordered our first MH but haven't collected it yet - hoping for Feb 2nd.
This is a brilliant site and you will find lots and lots of useful (and sometimes scary!) information here - plus when you come to insure your MH by telling them that you are a member here you may get a reduction - I got £15 off.

Happy MHing.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome exciting time just now for you both waiting for the delivery date.
I am in the process of changing mine and hopefully pick the new one up next week weather dependant.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Spenders

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Cheers Martharoly,

I'm still working at the moment, but have only get 14 days left then retirement beckons, along with the lump sum to pay for our new toy!

Not sure where we're gonna go for the first trip... possibly Ingleton and then.... everywhere!!! LOL.

::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Spenders

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Cheers Gerry, Tonka & Yosser,

My beloved is still working at the moment, and a teenage daughter will anchor us to the UK (a bit!) for the next couple of years, but there's a big bad world out there that needs seeing first hand and I intend to see it.
::bigsmile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
:welcomefunster: to the mad house
and the sub you pay on here will be the best money you have ever spent apart from buyin me a pint when we meet :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Hello and welcome. You are in the same situation as we are in that we have ordered our first MH but haven't collected it yet - hoping for Feb 2nd.
This is a brilliant site and you will find lots and lots of useful (and sometimes scary!) information here - plus when you come to insure your MH by telling them that you are a member here you may get a reduction - I got £15 off.

Happy MHing.

Yes its a great site both invaluable for advice, information and its amusing:welcome:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
:welcome:

I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun