Jan 21, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
"I'm a newbie"
Hi Everyone,

We are Dave & Anne-Marie we have been married 30 years during that time our family holidays have consisted of mainly camping all over the UK followed by the usual package holidays.
We love to travel and enjoy varying cultures and countries indeed Anne-Marie is French and we have lots of family in and around the Normandy region of France.
We have both recently retired and are in the fortunate position to of purchased an AutoTrail Tracker FB motorhome and set it up in such a way that we can tow our little Fiat 500 behind.( Motorhome is called 'Gulliver and Fiat 500 'Fifi'
At present we are planning and preparing the van ready for a European Tour so advice from varying quarters is totally appreciated and we look forward to making new friends along the way.

Soapy is my nickname from my time in the Royal Navy as in 'Soapy Watson' and 'Tutti' is Anne-Marie's nickname due to her French connection:Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Everyone,

We are Dave & Anne-Marie we have been married 30 years during that time our family holidays have consisted of mainly camping all over the UK followed by the usual package holidays.
We love to travel and enjoy varying cultures and countries indeed Anne-Marie is French and we have lots of family in and around the Normandy region of France.
We have both recently retired and are in the fortunate position to of purchased an AutoTrail Tracker FB motorhome and set it up in such a way that we can tow our little Fiat 500 behind.( Motorhome is called 'Gulliver and Fiat 500 'Fifi'
At present we are planning and preparing the van ready for a European Tour so advice from varying quarters is totally appreciated and we look forward to making new friends along the way.

Soapy is my nickname from my time in the Royal Navy as in 'Soapy Watson' and 'Tutti' is Anne-Marie's nickname due to her French connection:Cool:

Nar then arr thar doin sithie!!!! its nice to say hello to a fellow Yorkshireman.and a French madame..Welcome To MHfun:thumb: you will find France is one of the best places to motorhome....maybe not in the winter...then you travel (fly south like the snowbirds)

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Welcome Dave & Anne-marie
:flyingwelcome:

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:
teddybard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome Dave & Anne-Marie

What more can I say

Mel{Heyupluv} has said it all, enjoy it

Mel & Lieve

PS Enjoy Europe glas to see you are keeping the secret that the UK is part of Europe:ROFLMAO:

Swiftroy1

Free Member
Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome Soapy and Tutti.

Have look at previous threads using the "Search" banner above and don't worry about asking questions, even if you think them to be trivial. There'll always be someone on FUN who will help.
Regards, Roy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back