Anybody want my Backberry Playbook? (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I have decided to sell my Blackberry Playbook 7" 64GB as I don't really need it. I only bought it really because I like toys but it is basically a duplicate of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" which I already had, and am used to, so I don't make sufficient use of it to keep it.

I was going to put it on eBay but Jill suggested putting it in the Classifieds to give Funsters a chance first - so I did :Smile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Really tempted to buy it for my mum, but must save for gearbox, new bathroom sink and fridge before getting more gadgets:Doh:
If you still have it after I get my fridge I will give you a shout.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Really tempted to buy it for my mum, but must save for gearbox, new bathroom sink and fridge before getting more gadgets:Doh:
If you still have it after I get my fridge I will give you a shout.
I don't think you need to get a fridge in this wether so get bourt :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
I have decided to sell my Blackberry Playbook 7" 64GB as I don't really need it. I only bought it really because I like toys but it is basically a duplicate of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" which I already had, and am used to, so I don't make sufficient use of it to keep it.

I was going to put it on eBay but Jill suggested putting it in the Classifieds to give Funsters a chance first - so I did :Smile:
Iv you got a orange I don't like Blackberrys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

Graham why did you not post earlier? I bought one on Sunday £150 arghhhh
I have the iPhone and iPad got the playbook for the motorhome for use as sat nav and hdmi out for some programes :thumb:

Grab a bargain someone

:thumb:

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Graham why did you not post earlier? I bought one on Sunday £150 arghhhh
I have the iPhone and iPad got the playbook for the motorhome for use as sat nav and hdmi out for some programes :thumb:

Grab a bargain someone

:thumb:

Sorry Steve, only decided today :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back