Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
When Frankie was here we stayed 3 nights at the Portimao Marina Parking Place (actually Praia Do Rocha) where it costs €2.50 per night.

After that we had two nights off-site and after she left for home I have been at the off-site place near Salema.

It occurs to me that by not staying at Portimao I am saving €2.50 per night.

Extending this logically, tomorrow I choose not to stay on the excellent site that Heyupluv has found (and has posted about) which will save me €7.50 a night. :ROFLMAO:

At this rate of saving I will be soon getting my hands on a Galaxy Note II :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

PS. I have moved 100 metres away from the sea to the side of the stream so I can run my genny in peace. Judas Priest on the stereo... dinner cooking... logged onto Fun... almost perfect... (sadly no frogs :Sad:)...

Long live off-site, freeloading Tossers...

Attachments

• Boca 2.jpg
    Boca 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Boca 3.jpg
    Boca 3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Last of the big spenders:ROFLMAO:

You really know how to push the boat out

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Extending the logic even further. By [HI]not attending games at the Etihad Stadium[/HI] you have saved a fortune. Could you please pay off the UK national debt :roflmto:

That is a terrible thing to suggest Graham... you should be ashamed of yourself... :winky:

My daughter is waiting to learn which games we will see live this year... my people are working on it as I type this...:Smile:

(They say I must renew my passport first though!)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
That is a terrible thing to suggest Graham... you should be ashamed of yourself... :winky:

My daughter is waiting to learn which games we will see live this year... my people are working on it as I type this...:Smile:

([HI]They say I must renew my passport first though[/HI]!)

Whats wrong with Uncle Sam's?

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
A very serious offence indeed for me to use my US passport over here or my UK one over there...

The immigration people get really, really upset.

I did not think you wood need a passport I thought you could use that number you have on the back of your head:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hey JJ dont be advertising that!!!! send them to Chickenrun and we have [HI]frogs[/HI] XXXX love to you and :winky:Franki

Have you? Never saw them ! Usually you find them in a pond or nearby! Have you got one I would have missed when we came with JJ???:roflmto:
Anyway your oranges were just delicious !:thumb::thumb: Thanks for offering us that bagfull !:Cool:
Next time we'll call in ... I'll show you how to cook frogs (or even snails if you have big ones...burgundy ones are the ones you want)... as you have some!! :ROFLMAO: You'll just have to provide the wine! ...but just for the 3 of us as JJ doesn't drink wine... blood of the devil as His Highness says (don't you My Prince?::bigsmile::winky:)

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool::Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
JJ if you use your way of thinking then the money I safe on cigarettes I could afford a new motorhome soon.

Mind you I have never smoked in my life so do I really save money.:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back