Do you keep a blog? (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
If you keep a blog relating to either fulltiming or Selfbuilding please pm me with a link.

I am rejigging my blog at the moment and clearing out some of the old blog links that are no longer active. I would be interested in reading them and also adding them to the links section on my blog. ::bigsmile:

Cheers

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi Carl,
we have kept a blog since 2006. I have on it an article I had published in MMM and also many other improvements we have carried out over the years.
I often get emails from all over the world with nice comments about some of the places we have visited like Whitby or Scotland from people that grew up there.

I like reading blogs of others when I get the time, but I also like reading mine from time to time as it helps serve as a memory of the kids growing up..
http://panagah.blogspot.com/

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Carl,
we have kept a blog since 2006. I have on it an article I had published in MMM and also many other improvements we have carried out over the years.
I often get emails from all over the world with nice comments about some of the places we have visited like Whitby or Scotland from people that grew up there.

I like reading blogs of others when I get the time, but I also like reading mine from time to time as it helps serve as a memory of the kids growing up..
http://panagah.blogspot.com/

Nice Blog, I have added a new section and yours is the first entry ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Never kept a blog Karl... too busy :roflmto:

here is Stew's... Broken Link Removed

I follow Stew's blog. Unfortunately not related to fulltiming anymore :Sad::cry:

I have however added a new section for other blogs so will probably add his to there later....

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
I should start to blog again, I am spending more and more time back in her and feel I am fulltiming lol

How are you doing Karl, ready for warmer climates mate

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi ya

Read your blog, thanks.

We do keep a blog we dont put all our weekends away in it though as it was getting kind of samey.

However when we start the self build early next year we will be doing a more full blog with all the details in it and photos, so that we can keep a record of the build the good and the bad.

Happy travels, to warmer climate. Unfortunately we are going to have to go to Germany January, February time to get our donor vehicle and then get it ready to take to the German habitation box builder for March. Then to the Funsters meet in Spain staying there for a few months. The it will be full on with the habitation box fit out.

Pat

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
If you keep a blog relating to either fulltiming or Selfbuilding please pm me with a link.

I am rejigging my blog at the moment and clearing out some of the old blog links that are no longer active. I would be interested in reading them and also adding them to the links section on my blog. ::bigsmile:

Cheers

Hi,

our blog, link below, been going for about 18 months. Its on MHF as well.

Cheers

Billkce

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks everyone, the right hand column is now populated thanks to the kind people on here and the SBMCC website ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Carl such as easy Blog to find my way around look forward to following your progress abroad, have saved you to my favorites :Smile:

gillamina

Free Member
Jan 16, 2013
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
new to full timing, motorhoming for years
Blogs

Am so keen to find and follow blogs of people who've gone on adventures in their van. I started a blog for our van conversion/adventure www.rollinghomes.wordpress.com but it hasn't been updated for much too long, as we've been working on the conversion we just haven't updated! still - more time to do this now we're giving up work and making climbing/travelling a permenant in our lives for the next yr at least. :Smile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Don't forget Old Mo's bog:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Am so keen to find and follow blogs of people who've gone on adventures in their van. I started a blog for our van conversion/adventure www.rollinghomes.wordpress.com but it hasn't been updated for much too long, as we've been working on the conversion we just haven't updated! still - more time to do this now we're giving up work and making climbing/travelling a permenant in our lives for the next yr at least. :Smile:

Here is a good one.. plenty of travel advice

http://www.magbaztravels.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005

I will have a look and add it if it has suitable content

Don't forget Old Mo's bog
You got a link Treacle?

I did have this on the list, not sure why it isn't there now? I think it got pruned at some point for some reason. I will have another look.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back