alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Terrible our thoughts go with the victims in this crash ! the emergency services have there work cut out here,

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
There is footage on BBC News of someone in a Mini trying to drive around the flaming wreckage strewn across the road. When someone tells them to go back they reverse over debris which is on fire.

Is it just me or are some people bonkers?

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
There is footage on BBC News of someone in a Mini trying to drive around the flaming wreckage strewn across the road. When someone tells them to go back they reverse over debris which is on fire.

Is it just me or are some people bonkers?

its not just you it is the fact that some people are so pig headed and only care about themselves.
more so in central london where it seems its normal to risk life and limb just to get to work in a morning.
i suppose its a case of if you snooze you loose in the cut throat city centre business's deadlines have to be met at all costs.

i have been down there at rush hour and every set of traffic lights is like the start to the tour de france thats if the cyclists have stopped for the red lights in the first place.

as far as im concerned you can keep all your cities and the chaos that reigns in them i prefer the safer slower pace of the countryside.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back