lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well we have went and done it, put a deposit down on the Adria Matrix today so all donations welcome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Said they should have it ready by the end of the week although its unlikely I will be able to get down then to collect so should have it with in the next week or two and ready for the Chester food and drink rally. So everyone is welcome to have a look as long as they bring me a drink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just incase Dave,( Maxsdad) is going forget the Boddingtons I'll let you in for free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Lucky devil. We looked at the Matrix and it would be our weapon of choice if we were to upgrade anytime soon :)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Great news Gerry.. lovely looking van..:thumb:

seriously jealous.. enjoy it :Smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuICZwc1Xng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuICZwc1Xng[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Lucky devil. We looked at the Matrix and it would be our weapon of choice if we were to upgrade anytime soon :)

Hi Jill we have been looking for one for about a year after seeing them new at the Lincoln show and just loved the layout and the build quality, so finally found a two year old one with under 13k and hardly used within our budget so thought sod it no point saving for a rainy day when you live in Scotland :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Yep that's the one Jim and thanks we hope to start enjoying it soon :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Chris

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Jill we have been looking for one for about a year after seeing them new at the Lincoln show and just loved the layout and the build quality, so finally found a two year old one with under 13k and hardly used within our budget so thought sod it no point saving for a rainy day when you live in Scotland :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or Wales, even! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Enjoy Gerry. :Smile:

Room for the clubs I hope. :winky:

Gill

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Here is a pic of said van sitting outside the front door yesterday just as the driver was taking it back. Lorraine needed a pic just to look at all night was a time when she did that to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Check the weather see it doesn't always rain in Scotland :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 56
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
nice van!!

out of curiosity - whats the actual payload on that beastie?

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
nice van!!

out of curiosity - whats the actual payload on that beastie?

Hi thanks for the comments don't quote me as I have looked at so many different vans the payload is around the 500 mark but we are getting it uprated and again can't remember the exact figure somewhere around an extra 250 - 300k.

We don't carry massive weight just need room for winter stuff like wellies and waterproofs, hang on we actually need them in the summer too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
were having to uprate ourselves - did a weigh in last year and as far as we could remember we were fully loaded, just minus the dogs - who are only 20Kg - and we were 80kg under the magic 3500

weigh in on the way back from the cheshire meet before xmas and we were at 3610 - a smidge over, so had it reweighed closer to home as i thought that must be wrong

and with most none essentials out full water etc - we were at 3520:whatthe:

so the bridge lat year must have been way out or we werent as full as we thought we were..and we dont even take that much stuff (i dont anyway:roflmto:)

is it guided tours at chester then, and if so will we need slippers?

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
OI - ill have you know im built for the current weather conditions...

Yeah and you can always lose weight to fit in Gerrys Van but Ill always be ugly and not get past the doorman. :ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Looks nice van Gerry, bet Lorraine has a big smile on her face (about the van not yourself) bet you can't wait to get it over to europe, have fun:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well we have went and done it, put a deposit down on the Adria Matrix today so all donations welcome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Said they should have it ready by the end of the week although its unlikely I will be able to get down then to collect so should have it with in the next week or two and ready for the Chester food and drink rally. So everyone is welcome to have a look as long as they bring me a drink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just incase Dave,( Maxsdad) is going forget the Boddingtons I'll let you in for free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lovely looking van, bet you will have some good times in it, look forward to seeing it you at Chester. :thumb:

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999

Congrats Gerry looks really good van, can't make the Chester meet to busy with the holiday lets over easter.
Can i look from the outside when i see you i promise not to spill any boddys on it would be a shame to waste any :Eeek:
Changing our Autotrail for a Rapido A class in February we should have a lot to discuss

dave & carol

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You may find this interesting if you have not seen it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YwlC7NGM7Q"]Adria Mobil Production Process Overview - YouTube[/ame]

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks jhorst yes very interesting video I have watched that many times I think I could build the motorhome now :ROFLMAO:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
If its anything like our Coral youll be over the moon :thumb: its same colour scheme as our 2012 Coral. Happy travels:Cool::Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back