LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Sat in Totana with a maxview 80cm dish. Nothing on 28.2 but lots of channels on 23.5 Astra 3a 3b ??? :Doh:

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
"Nothing on 28.2" - well you should be able to receive a number of channels on that dish even in that location, especailly all the "south beam" channels like Sky News. So would assume your dish is not aligning to the uk tv satellites correctly.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
"Nothing on 28.2" - well you should be able to receive a number of channels on that dish even in that location, especailly all the "south beam" channels like Sky News. So would assume your dish is not aligning to the uk tv satellites correctly.

My dish is a semi auto I have to find the sat myself. On 28.2 I cannot find the sat but the 23.5 locks on ok. Others have not heard of it but was in my sat list so tried it on the off chance and locked on easily. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
My dish is a semi auto I have to find the sat myself. On 28.2 I cannot find the sat but the 23.5 locks on ok. Others have not heard of it but was in my sat list so tried it on the off chance and locked on easily. :thumb:

On 23 it is basically dutch and german channels - an overspill for 19 east. many germand a dutch HD channels on on 23... but very few, if any UK channels.

For UK TV you need to be on 28 east....

Unless your dish is on 28 east, and you are using the fequency list for 23 east and getting UK channels...

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Sounds like I might have a software glitch on my box. A friend has the same box we will try it later and I will report back.
I have all UK channels except the 5's so looks like i might be on 28. :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Pffft having tried another box we are on 28.2 even tho my box says 23.5 software glitch??? Never mind we have all the channels so things are good and I know which sat to set it at. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back