Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
What is the cost of traders mebership fees.... and what can they advertise..

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
If i remember correctly there is no charge, you can put one line in your signature with your web address and you cant promote your company directly, but you can reply to a post regarding your services

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Correction....Top of the page...."Trader?read this"

If you are a trader (you sell motorhomes or any motorhome related items) you must notify admin and they will add the term "Trade Member" or similar under your name. Traders must remember that the forums are for motorhome enthusiasts to discuss their hobby and not for you to sell your wares. Spamming the forum will result in accounts being terminated and will not show your company in a very good light. . COMMERCIAL LINKS IN SIGNATURES ARE RESTRICTED TO FORUM SPONSORS ONLY Traders WHO ARE SPONSORS may include a link in their signature to commercial sites. They should be one line long only. A traders username cannot be the same or similar to the trading name unless they are a site sponsor. Trader may include a link to their commercial site in their profile only.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Correction....Top of the page...."Trader?read this"

If you are a trader (you sell motorhomes or any motorhome related items) you must notify admin and they will add the term "Trade Member" or similar under your name. Traders must remember that the forums are for motorhome enthusiasts to discuss their hobby and not for you to sell your wares. Spamming the forum will result in accounts being terminated and will not show your company in a very good light. . COMMERCIAL LINKS IN SIGNATURES ARE RESTRICTED TO FORUM SPONSORS ONLY Traders WHO ARE SPONSORS may include a link in their signature to commercial sites. They should be one line long only. [HI]A traders username cannot be the same or similar to the trading name unless they are a site sponsor.[/HI] Trader may include a link to their commercial site in their profile only.

Well thats me buggered then !!!! :ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Well thats me buggered then !!!! :ROFLMAO:
Nah!!! i reckon you're safe John.....i dont think this bit applies to you. :winky:

If you are a trader (you sell motorhomes or any motorhome related items) you must notify admin and they will add the term "Trade Member" or similar under your name.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
There are not all that many things you can sell which could NOT be M-H related from a coathanger to a tube of toothpaste. LOL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back