To all in Spain and or Portugal (1 Viewer)

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Right, that's Christmas and New Year out of the way so I can revert to being my normal grumpy self again. :Angry:

I am thinking of going to Spain and/or Portugal to get some sun and warmth and was wondering where Funsters who are there, or intending to be there, may be in February and March. I know that quite a few are in Zahora, and Chicken Run has also been mentioned.

The reason I need to know is so I can avoid you !!!!!

WHY ?????

Because whenever i meet up with other Funsters I am encouraged (nay forced) to be made welcome, have fun, drink, eat nice food, play with my little instrument and generally have a really good time.

And that stops me being grumpy.

So. if you could let me know where you will be my problem will be solved :thumb:

simples

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Stuart, we will be at Camping Villasol, Benidorm. Come on down. It would be great to meet up with you.

Brisey & Pam.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hello Stuart!

We'll be in Zahora! :ROFLMAO:
Come on down and join the band!! Rex has got his drums with him :winky::winky::winky:

Would be great to see you and force feed you with jollity and mayhem - we do it quite well here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I am in sunny CANNOCK !! :ROFLMAO:

But, scheduled to be in Benidorm on 12/13.
Then it's off the Morocco.. :thumb: With, at present, about 12 other Funster vans...

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry Stuart, we don't have a clue where we will be. :ROFLMAO: I know nothing new there. :roflmto:

But plan to get into Portugal beginning of March, :winky: and home in May. :thumb: Bob.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Sorry Stuart, we don't have a clue where we will be. :ROFLMAO: I know nothing new there. :roflmto:

But plan to get into Portugal beginning of March, :winky: and home in May. :thumb: Bob.

Are you going to visit us on your way to Portugal??? Would be GREAT to see you both!

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Javea

just a stones throw from BobandJane Site filling up as I speak. will be here till mid Feb after that????????????????????????

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Are you going to visit us on your way to Portugal??? Would be GREAT to see you both!

Hi Marie, would certainly hope to ::bigsmile: but would not tell you any dates, because we don't think we could handle a welcome party.............:Doh: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

:winky: But yes it would great to see you and Rex, and would say highly likely. :ROFLMAO:

Bob Jane and Izzy.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
The plan is ..........There is no plan !!!

I will be lurking in the Chicken Run and Albufeira area, campsites and wildcamping !!:Eeek:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I will be lurking in the Chicken Run and Albufeira area, campsites and wildcamping !!:Eeek:

We are bound to see you somewhere Steve, don't know about Chicken Run yet, had a look at the web site, and it always puts me on edge seeing so much for this and so much for that.:Doh:

Might be because we have an awning dog car and trailer. :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't mind paying extra for electric and water, as the more you use the more you pay. :thumb: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back