Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Well after a month of good company at Zahora Ken and Steph have moved on heading to Totana.

They were off early, probably to avoid paying, so they asked if we would say good bye to the ones they missed, especially Rex and Marie who were still tucked up in bed.

We have just looked at the weather forecast for Zahora and it shows wall to wall sunshine until the 15 th of Jan. so I guess we will stay on for a while before heading to Portugal.

Have a good trip Ken and Steph

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Well after a month of good company at Zahora Ken and Steph have moved on heading to Totana.

They were off early, [HI]probably to avoid paying[/HI], so they asked if we would say good bye to the ones they missed, especially Rex and Marie who were still tucked up in bed.

We have just looked at the weather forecast for Zahora and it shows wall to wall sunshine until the 15 th of Jan. so I guess we will stay on for a while before heading to Portugal.

I heard they had registered with the owner with your credit card :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thieves?

They were off early, probably to avoid paying, so they asked if we would say good bye to the ones they missed, especially Rex and Marie who were still tucked up in bed.

I do hope you were joking when saying they had left early to avoid paying! If not, they are thieves.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I do hope you were joking when saying they had left early to avoid paying! If not, they are thieves.

:Eeek:

:Doh:

Surely you are joking with this post---- of course laneslide was serious---this ken and steph we are talking about-- they would of dug a tunnel out of that place the day they arrived in order to avoid paying......

Alan posted this to ensure that the authorities know where they are going and can arrest them at a later date...he's a great mate to them you see

Last edited:

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thieves?

:Eeek:

:Doh:

Surely you are joking with this post---- of course laneslide was serious---this ken and steph we are talking about-- they would of dug a tunnel out of that place the day they arrived in order to avoid paying......

Alan posted this to ensure that the authorities know where they are going and can arrest them at a later date...he's a great mate to them you see

Sorry, I have obviously come across some kind of "in-joke" known only to a particular section of the membership.
BobT

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Jokes aside, leaving before another day becomes payable (probably at 10am) does not make them thieves only prudent early risers. The will have paid in full on arrival to get the max discount for the month and to collect the green shield stamps/tesco clubcard points and fuel vouchers.
It also avoids handing out copious amounts of farewell drinks, after all it as Marie and Rex they were avoiding, hee hee.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Jokes aside, leaving before another day becomes payable (probably at 10am) does not make them thieves only prudent early risers. The will have paid in full on arrival to get the max discount for the month and to collect the green shield stamps/tesco clubcard points and fuel vouchers.
It also avoids handing out copious amounts of farewell drinks, after all it as Marie and Rex they were avoiding, hee hee.

Very funny Roger!! I haven't had a drink since 4 am yesterday!:winky::winky::winky: Can't speak for Rex though! :Smile:

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Safe to get the best malt out now then Alan:thumb:.

You can put the cheap plonk away till you meet up again :ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Safe to get the best malt out now then Alan:thumb:.

You can put the cheap plonk away till you meet up again :ROFLMAO:

I thought the subject of this thread was that the cheap plonk had left :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OI - just to save you the trouble Ken :roflmto:

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Lynda is grounded with a Spanish cold and Munchie is gorn so I went to the shop un-supervised and came back with a Balvenie Double Wood

Boy am I having a good night

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Lynda is grounded with a Spanish cold and Munchie is gorn so I went to the shop un-supervised[HI] and came back[/HI] with a Balvenie Double Wood

On your own? Did Lynda tie elastic between you and the van to make sure you wouldn't get lost?

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Lynda is grounded with a Spanish cold and Munchie is gorn so I went to the shop un-supervised and came back with a [HI]Balvenie Double Wood [/HI]

I do not drink so I am wondering what sort of wood that is:ROFLMAO::Blush:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Well......

.....Reading this thread has made me giggle out loud and tears run down my face......

.... Just love the comedians on this Funsite...:roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back