French campsite needed. (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Hi all can you recommend a nice family campsite in northern France, please. We are wandering down, and wish to park the trailer on a nice site for my daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids to use for a couple of weeks. We have a 31ft 5th wheel trailer.
Thanks

Craig

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Craig don't know if this is the area your looking for, this was the first site we ever stayed on in France with a folding camper and have used it many times since. Le Croix du Vieux Pont in Pacardie it has some really big pitches a couple of large RVs where there when we stayed last time.

Gerry

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
We have stayed here before Broken Link Removed

Very pleasant site, there were a couple of rv's there when we went.
Not cheap! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Agree with the Hutchies we have also stayed there and if you like history then a 5 min walk from the site and there is a museum can't remember the name of it something house I think we'll worth a visit.

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
You'd be welcome here, though we're not really in northern France (about 2/3rds of the way down). But it is a beautiful area with plenty to do and see, and we have an outdoor pool that is always a hit with children.::bigsmile:

Bob
www.parcverger.com

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
You'd be welcome here, though we're not really in northern France (about 2/3rds of the way down). But it is a beautiful area with plenty to do and see, and we have an outdoor pool that is always a hit with children.::bigsmile:

Bob
www.parcverger.com

Thanks, and we will be staying with you when we amble down that way in September.

Craig

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Agree with the Hutchies we have also stayed there and if you like history then a 5 min walk from the site and there is a museum can't remember the name of it something house I think we'll worth a visit.

Blockhaus d'Eperlecques, the site from which tens of thousands of German V1 and V2 rockets were launched at the U.K.
Great for scaring the holy crap out of the grandkids. :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Blockhaus d'Eperlecques, the site from which tens of thousands of German V1 and V2 rockets were launched at the U.K.
Great for scaring the holy crap out of the grandkids. :Smile:

That's the one I knew it was something along them lines just couldn't,t remember. When we visited I took a wee lad that we where fostering at the time and he loved army stuff spent a good few hours there really interesting place.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back