Free Member
Sep 25, 2011
driffield
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
since 2009
Hi everyone just thought I would let you know the free prize draw for the new kindle fire hd on motorhomeand caravanshows has been won by myself. I am so chuffed never won anything in my life and this is something I really wanted. Have to do lottery this week you never know maybe start of something big::bigsmile:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Hi everyone just thought I would let you know the free prize draw for the new kindle fire hd on motorhomeand caravanshows has been won by myself. I am so chuffed never won anything in my life and this is something I really wanted. Have to do lottery this week you never know maybe start of something big::bigsmile:
Well done--
it is a law that all members on here have a share of lottery winnings !:ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

Congratulations ! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back