Weird question tv but not mh related (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Anyone know of a modern tv ( ideally 22" ) that has both analogue and dtv tuner in it ?

This is for home use, in a spare room upstairs.. We need the analogue tuner to allow Sky television to be fed up to it via the aerial as it is now ( but the tv is OLD and past its sell by date so needs replacing )

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Anyone know of a modern tv ( ideally 22" ) that has both analogue and dtv tuner in it ?

This is for home use, in a spare room upstairs.. We need the analogue tuner to allow Sky television to be fed up to it via the aerial as it is now ( but the tv is OLD and past its sell by date so needs replacing )

I will check with SWMBO
we may have a 12" Panasonic.
but if a better offer comes up take it.:whatthe:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
All flat screen TV's should have both analoque and digital tuners, its only recently that analoque was switched off

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08

asda are doing a 19" with built in dvd for £98.00
with 240v to 12 v transformer
in the lead

yes i know you wanted 22" but whats 3 " among friends

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

i think analouge is now finished its all digital
:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

why not upgrade the link to scart John.

much better quality and will work with modern digi tv's

easy enough to replace an external (wall clipped) cable between lounge and spare room, you just need a diagram/photo for the coloured wiring pin locations in the plug so they go back in the correct order.

15mtr scart lead

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
All flat screen TV's should have both analoque and digital tuners, its only recently that analoque was switched off

Peter

Sadly not true now Peter.. Just been through about 20 menus round at currys !! Drove the guy batchy !!

asda are doing a 19" with built in dvd for £98.00
with 240v to 12 v transformer
in the lead

yes i know you wanted 22" but whats 3 " among friends

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

i think analouge is now finished its all digital
:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wellllllllllllllllllll There is already a 19" in place.. so would not be much of an upgrade !! :ROFLMAO:

why not upgrade the link to scart John.

much better quality and will work with modern digi tv's

easy enough to replace an external (wall clipped) cable between lounge and spare room, you just need a diagram/photo for the coloured wiring pin locations in the plug so they go back in the correct order.

15mtr scart lead

Ummmm.....

I would need an autoswitching SCART hub with a couple of signal amps along the way too..

The system drives 6 tellys and all are forward and back fed so anything can be watched from any unit to any unit...
Basically what I am saying is it would be a bit of a nightmare !! LOL !!

But !!!!!!!!!!!

The good bews is that I have now found what I am looking for.. Good old Cello comes through again :thumb: ( and believe it or not, a name from the dim distant past, Finlandia has one too )

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Sadly not true now Peter.. Just been through about 20 menus round at currys !! Drove the guy batchy !!

Wellllllllllllllllllll There is already a 19" in place.. so would not be much of an upgrade !! :ROFLMAO:

Ummmm.....

I would need an autoswitching SCART hub with a couple of signal amps along the way too..

The system drives 6 tellys and all are forward and back fed so anything can be watched from any unit to any unit...

But !!!!!!!!!!!

The good bews is that I have now found what I am looking for.. Good old Cello comes through again :thumb: ( and believe it or not, a name from the dim distant past, Finlandia has one too )

top link takes you to asda direct 22 'telly same as the 19' for £129.00 delivered

Broken Link Removed

sorry should of pointed it out that shows all asdas offerings

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

Ummmm.....

But !!!!!!!!!!!

well you could have said earlier :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As if !! I could not give ALL the facts.. would have completely ruined it !! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well at least it has kept you off the streets for a while !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back