Jeffwilliams

Free Member
Dec 8, 2012
Merthyr Tydfil S Wales.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello to everyone, im Jeff Williams from South Wales ive left a deposit on a motohome and im collecting it on friday, so here i am there is loads of things i need to know and what i need to look out for, cheers

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
:welcomefunster:

You've left a deposit on a M/H?

Think you should change your forum name to "seagull":RollEyes:

Welcome to the Madhouse:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Jeff, welcome to Fun, make sure the seller gives you a thorough run through of everything on the motorhome. Don't for get the little things like gas in the blue container will freeze in very cold weather whereas the red container will not.

If you travel abroad don't go without your ASCI card and French aires book both will save you money. Have to say probably the best £10 you can spend it the 12 month subscription for this forum always helpful as well as fun, as you can see from some of the replies. :welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
[HI]Hello to everyone, im Jeff Williams from South Wales ive left a deposit on a motohome and im collecting it on friday[/HI], so here i am there is loads of things i need to know and what i need to look out for, cheers
should have made sure you took toilet paper with you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well hope you got a fun side your gowing to need it :welcomefunster::flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome from the Isle of Wight. bet you cant wait. Hopefully we will get a better summer next year so that you can get to use it too its fullest.
Terry:sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back