Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have just sent out this weeks news roundup. Of course it's not news if you log in here everyday and read everything; but there are a couple of nice things in it you won't know about (two competitions)

Remember the aim of the email is not really "News" it's rather to encourage those funsters who don't pop in regularly or have never posted here to keep looking in. Lots of people are just too shy too post, so when a new funster does show themselves the warm welcome you give goes a long way toward making them a regular:thumb:

There may not be a roundup next week, as I am far too busy then with the day job, but I'll do my best. Cheers::bigsmile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Still waiting, must have frozen up whilst travelling the internet on its way here as not received yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Kath, it hit your mailserver at 10:08 so search your system for

MotorhomeFun News Roundup

Best of luck::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Jim hunny

Sorry to be a nuisance but when I click on any of the links in your newsletter my computer says its suspicious and not to open it xxxxxx Here is the message that appears, HELP please xxxxx

Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://www.mmtrackb.co.uk/4/link.php?M=7387509&... may be risky to visit.
Why were you redirected to this page?

• When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

Thanks

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Jim

I have not received any of these weekly magazines.:cry:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim

I have not received any of these weekly magazines.:cry:

Hi Lesley, on October 12 2011, 7:51 am You clicked on the unsubscribe link in a newsletter. So by law I can't send you any more mail, would you like me to reinstate your address?

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Yes please:roflmto:
Don't remember doing that.
Must have done it accidentally.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Jim, thanks for the newsletter.
The links in my newsletter dont apear to be working Jim, tried them all but was very interested in the free tickets. It may be my end of things because ive noticed when i like anyones post its ok but if i thank anyone it keeps jumping to the subscribe panel do i need to do anything my end please remeber i'm not very tech:Sad:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, thanks for the newsletter.
The links in my newsletter dont apear to be working Jim, tried them all but was very interested in the free tickets. It may be my end of things because ive noticed when i like anyones post its ok but if i thank anyone it keeps jumping to the subscribe panel do i need to do anything my end please remeber i'm not very tech:Sad:

Hi all:thumb:

I have just checked the links and they are fine, try using another browser and I'm sure they will work for you:thumb: Or if that's out of the question, clear your browser cache, that might help:Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim hunny

Sorry to be a nuisance but when I click on any of the links in your newsletter my computer says its suspicious and not to open it xxxxxx Here is the message that appears, HELP please xxxxx

Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://www.mmtrackb.co.uk/4/link.php?M=7387509&... may be risky to visit.
Why were you redirected to this page?

• When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

Thanks

Hi Gail, I can guarantee the links are fine, click away to your hearts content:thumb:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi all:thumb:

I have just checked the links and they are fine, try using another browser and I'm sure they will work for you:thumb: Or if that's out of the question, clear your browser cache, that might help:Smile:

Thanks Jim, tried all that, but once i had took it out of spam mail into normal mail all the links worked.

Ps my thanks button works now:thumb::thumb::thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
OK, being thick here.... I don't see any link to a newsletter..... Nothing in my in box either

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jim you were spot on with my email and exact time, first time it went to spam though, cant recall if I had checked there earlier ...all my links are working including the tickets

First class prize for the photo contest ..good project for my new camera
Thanks again :thumb::thumb:

Kath

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back