Mar 11, 2012
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Eh?
Exp
several years
Hello Folks,
I think I am loosing my marbles or something.
Following illness and advancing age, I think I'd better sell my T-reg MH (Swift Royal 620). :cry:

How can I find out a reasonable price for it please?
I thought I'd better ask a buch of enthusiasts rather thqan a business of some sort.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry to hear of your woes and that you are thinking of selling :Sad:

A good guide can normally be found by searching Link Removed or look for sold vans on eBay ( dont be fooled in to looking at unsold ones.. there are an awful lot of chancers and people who are quite happy to sit on a van for years holding out for a price far above the market value

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
thats what I do with everything I have to sell. You cant get a straight answer from those who sell them for a living, as they want to have it from you as cheap as possible. Its a case of doing your homework, and see what similar ones are being asked for, and actually sold for. You need to get the asking price right, as if its too cheap, they think there is something wrong with it, and too dear they dont even enquire.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hello Folks,
Following illness and advancing age, I think I'd better sell my T-reg MH (Swift Royal 620). :cry:

I thought I'd better ask a buch of enthusiasts rather thqan a business of some sort.

Hi anywhere between 9k and 12k depending on base,condition and milage.There are a few at dealers around the 14k plus
terry

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hello Folks,
[HI]
[/HI]Following illness and advancing age, I think I'd better sell my T-reg MH (Swift Royal 620). :cry:

Having been a Funster for wee while now I thought this was a condition of membership and for owning a motorhome.
Joking aside I am sorry to hear illness is forcing you to sell your motorhome; pity you do not have a partner or friend who would drive for you.

Norman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back