Free Member
Oct 23, 2011
doncaster
Funster No
MH
vw autosleeper clubman gl
Exp
Hi there,
We have been members now for a while and thought it was time to introduce ourselves.
my name is eric and my wife is kathy we live in doncaster and have a vw autosleeper clubman gl.
We hope we will meet some of you sometime in the new year.
Dont know what else to put so bye for now.
eric.:thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi eric & kathy, you've been members almost as long as I, yet you've only lurked in the shadows till now.

They're a great crowd if you ever get to a meet..........Look forward to meeting you...Griff
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Eric & Kathy, welcome to Fun so much to be gained by joining in, one big motorhome family good to have you aboard. :welcomefunster:

magsinfrance

Free Member
Jul 16, 2010
Limousin, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Hobby
Exp
Since 1981
Hi to you both :thumb:
when we lived in UK we were not too far from you, outskirts of Grimsby.
We used to come to Donnie to a music shop, "Electro Music" if I remember correctly.
Maggie

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Oh yeh, Mr Motorhome Inspector. So do we get a knock on the door at midnight, "'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what 'ave we 'ere. Can I see crumbs under that table Sir ? I ham going to 'ave to hinspect your toilet Sir, hif I find it as bad as your floor I ham going to condemn your motorhome Sir. Now move aside Sir".

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Surely a person with Itsonlyme as their name would be saying, 'You don't want to do THAT!' Brian?

Welcome from me too by the way. I think Brian is very cruel and I'd like to add that no I'm afraid I can't let you have a cup of sugar because we only carry it in the van, in case we have visitors who take it! Bit embarrassing really after inviting em in and making a drink, as it's right at the back of the cupboard ! :roflmto:

OP
OP
I

itsonlyme

Free Member
Oct 23, 2011
doncaster
Funster No
MH
vw autosleeper clubman gl
Exp
Inspection

Hi jenny.
Haha i am sure he isn't mean, i inspect them for companys that are considering taking them in on a PX basis to give them an idea of condition and value, this is for customers that are too far away or have other reasons not to be able to take it to them, also for private buyers and sellers from such as ebay/gumtree ect for similar reasons.
Its a nice job and i meet some really nice people along the way.
Many thanks to all for the warm welcome.
Eric.:Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh yeh, Mr Motorhome Inspector. So do we get a knock on the door at midnight, "'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what 'ave we 'ere. Can I see crumbs under that table Sir ? I ham going to 'ave to hinspect your toilet Sir, hif I find it as bad as your floor I ham going to condemn your motorhome Sir. Now move aside Sir".

I shall say zis only once: Stop teasing mister Helldwiller (I love your username that way!)....being french is not an illness it's not contagious either:shout:

Frankie:roflmto:

OOps .... forgot again ... Welcome new funster!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
i inspect them for companys that are considering taking them in on a PX basis.......
Eric.:Smile:

Well this has to be the best ever endorsement for Autosleeper.

A job not without huge risks even if it is fun.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
..being french is not an illness it's not contagious either:shout:

Try convincing a poor gentleman in Portugal. He now spends most of his life with half eaten FB pies, crying into his keyboard and bidding on chastity belts on ebay. I hear he missed a solid gold one, diamond encrusted, said to have been worn by Joséphine de Beauharnais whilst her husband was in Russia. It went for €1,987,000, he missed it by only €1,986,999, he destroyed 3 keyboards that night.

I've told him he should bid on waterproof keyboards instead.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hi there,
We have been members now for a while and thought it was time to introduce ourselves.
my name is eric and my wife is kathy we live in doncaster and have a vw autosleeper clubman gl.

hello good evening and welcome

youve did the hardest part

making your furst post

swiftley followed by a second

thats the way to do it

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi there,

Hi Eric & Kathy ...it always nice to say welcome to fellow Donny-ites...my birth place and my home for many years...also to welcome fellow Yorkshire folk..and a fellow inspector, My inspection was on heavy electrical and mechanical equipment ..
You will find good sound information from great knowledgeable people.....a bit of banter and a laugh::bigsmile:...give as much as you get and never take peepee as a personal poke:winky::winky:.....its a great Forum:thumb:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back