Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi,
All off you who know Amanda, will know how she loves her game of triominoes, well she's getting a lot of practice now and she's one happy bunny. Just down loaded app for on her ipad.:Smile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Please inform young Amanda that she needs to practise all she can as I will back to conquer her at this game the next time we meet... Last time she just had an amazing run of luck... :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi,
All off you who know Amanda, will know how she loves her game of triominoes, well she's getting a lot of practice now and she's one happy bunny. Just down loaded app for on her ipad.:Smile:

Do you have the link for this Kate please... i am gonna beat Amanda, I am gonna beat Amanda... I am I am ... I will .... I willl
lolol Kathxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Do you have the link for this Kate please... i am gonna beat Amanda, I am gonna beat Amanda... I am I am ... I will .... I willl
lolol Kathxx

Hi Kath, i dont know how to do a link for the apps on ipad, i just typed in triominoes and two apps came up, did have to pay 69p for it but it has been well worth it. :thumb:
She has 3 sets of triominoes now and puts them altogether to play one big game, which can take ages:Sad: so having this app has given me a break from having to sit and play with her:Smile:not that i mind that much because i do enjoy playing it but not all the time:roflmto:

Amanda

Free Member
Apr 30, 2010
shropshire
Funster No
MH
sundance 630g
Exp
since 2006 with my mom & dad
Please inform young Amanda that she needs to practise all she can as I will back to conquer her at this game the next time we meet... Last time she just had an amazing run of luck... :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

No JJ beating you was easy easy easyeasy peasy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Amanda

Free Member
Apr 30, 2010
shropshire
Funster No
MH
sundance 630g
Exp
since 2006 with my mom & dad
lolol Kathxx

Dream on Kath :roflmto: I'm gonna beat Kath...Iam Iam...I will....I will :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Amanda xxx
I am the champion:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:see you at the new year bash:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back