Rambling Sid (1 Viewer)

R

rambling sid

Deleted User
Hi! Just bought a 1999 Swift Sundance 500 from Martins of Exeter - take delivery in a fortnight. Done a bit of motorhoming in the past in a Bambi, loved it, but getting a bit old for camping in a tin tent. Looking forward to the luxuries of a shower and built in cassette loo (although the shower is very tiny - do people actually use motor home showers successfully?).

Impressive web site btw.

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Welcome Sid and congratulations on your new purchase.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new aquisition. Yes showers are quite useable. We tour a lot in France staying on Aires and use the shower all the time.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Although I now have a large shower in my RV on my previous caravans preferred to use the shower in the van always.

Oh and big welcome to Fun:winky::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Hi! Just bought a 1999 Swift Sundance 500 from Martins of Exeter - take delivery in a fortnight. Done a bit of motorhoming in the past in a Bambi, loved it, but getting a bit old for camping in a tin tent. Looking forward to the luxuries of a shower and built in cassette loo (although the shower is very tiny - do people actually use motor home showers successfully?).

Impressive web site btw.

hi sid welcome to the site:thumb: i have got a swift sundance 630l ticks all the boxs at moment... i dont use the shower i use site facilties instead :winky: although it works ok welcome again::bigsmile: to great site

RAY:Smile:

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Hi Sid
I had a Sundance 530LP and found that the shower was usable, but preferred to use site showers. I have used the shower when not at a campsite and found it OK.

Regards
Finby:Cool:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sid, Most van showers are usable, but just don't drop the soap because unless of course you are slim, flexible, and a double jointed yoga guru you just wont be able to reach it to pick it up. I am neither slim, flexible or double jointed so soap on a rope for me is a good idea:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to motorhome fun, it is:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

rambling sid

Deleted User
Thanks for your replies and friendly welcome::bigsmile:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi welcome Sid I am sure you will enjoy this forum and the banter:thumb:
Hi Sid, Most van showers are usable, but just don't drop the soap because unless of course you are slim, flexible, and a double jointed yoga guru you just wont be able to reach it to pick it up. I am neither slim, flexible or double jointed so soap on a rope for me is a good idea:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to motorhome fun, it is:thumb:

Hey no soap on arope here Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Regards Pat

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Ye call that a shower Pat. I'd call it an apartment. (I'm not envious or jealous or anything........honest!!)>:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back