Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
My current insurer will not issue a green card to allow me to travel into Bosnia or Albania. I've lived with the restriction because of the good quote each year but now I'm wondering if others have insurers who will issue green cards.

Any help or names greatly appreciated.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Dont know about Bosnia but the reason I went to Saga was because they will give me a green card for Morocco.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
It states on this site that 3rd party insurance is obtainable at the border. We were in croatia in August this year and wanted to go into Bosnia so tried to purchase insurance at the border but the border crossing staff said it was not possible to buy insurance at any border so we were unable to do this!
Now I'm sure i have read on here that someone did actually purchase it but there is not a lot you can do when faced with border staff who say you can't.

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
My current insurer will not issue a green card to allow me to travel into Bosnia or Albania. I've lived with the restriction because of the good quote each year but now I'm wondering if others have insurers who will issue green cards.

Any help or names greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I was in Albania earlier this year and paid €27 for third party cover for 14 days? I think the 14 days is correct.

We paid €65 in Macedonia and €10 in Montenegro. They quoted us €100 at the Serbian border but declined their offer and went via Macedonia which was €35 cheaper.

You can only buy third party cover at border crossing points.

Safe travelling.

Don

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back